This is How I Disappear.

Song for this chapter: This is how I disappear by My Chemical Romance.

Trigger warning- please do not read if you are easily triggered.
Remember I love you random citizen!

This is How I Disappear...

'Can you hear me cry out to you?
Words I thought I'd choke on figure out.
I'm really not so with you anymore.
I'm just a ghost,
So I can't hurt you anymore.'

My depression was coming back, I could feel it making it's way through my body.
Like black ink, poisoning my blood. Making me feel like I'm rotting from the inside outwards.
I tried to tell my friends, my family, about it but I couldn't.
I didn't want to burden them with any more of my problems when they already have their own.

The thing about fictional characters is that their lives are always eventful, never a dull moment.
Danger lurking around ever corner, facing death at least twice a day, huge monsters that need slaying before they wipe out the human race.
Sometimes I wish I could be like that, too busy saving the world to worry about their own problems.

I love that feeling of adrenaline rushing through my veins as I sit in the movie theatre, tensely watching the screen. It's one of my favourite things to do. Watching as my favourite fictional character runs around on the screen.
Hurting with them.
Fighting with them.
Crying with them.
It's like an emotional roller coaster.
One that I never want to get off...

I never wanted to leave.
I didn't make the choice.

My demons did.

A/N

Vote, comment, blah, blah, blah...

Love, newts_fangirlxx

Edited- 20/06/16
( Because I forgot to put it on my latest chapters)