Chapter 23

First and second lesson had both dragged, I had P.T and then Physics. Physics was the subject I liked the least. What was the point of doing sums and equations in Physics? We already did enough of them in Maths.

I sighed in frustration and opened my locker. It was now break to my relief. I placed my books in and closed it back. To my surprise, Lewys was leaning against his locker facing me.

''So your my new locker buddy.'' He said smugly, he probably knew that Bellamy wasn't happy with this arrangement. Tom and I had managed to convince Bellamy that I would be fine. It was only a locker after all.

''Yep.'' I was about to walk away when Bellamy walked over towards us with annoyance.

''Mess with her and you know what will happen Lewys.'' He snarled.

''You don't want to mess with me, you know what I am.'' Lewys replied back calmly, but I could tell there was some venom in his voice directed towards Bellamy. ''Astra and I were only having a nice chat. Weren't we?'' He smirked at me and I just nodded.

''Whatever Lewys. You have been warned.'' Bellamy said those final words and took hold of my hand. I picked up my pace to keep in step with him, he was literally dragging me with him by how fast he was walking.

Once we were outside the large, oak doors of the hall, I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

''Lewys did nothing wrong. Why did you get so angry for?'' I asked slightly mad at him.

''Oh so you are sticking up for him now?'' He turned to me with a hint of jealousy in his eyes.

I sighed. ''You know I'm not sticking up for anyone, it has nothing to do with that Bell.''

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, I could tell he was trying to calm his wolf down.

''You're right.'' He opened his eyes and took hold of my face gently between his hands. ''I'm sorry for getting so angry. Every time a guy even talks to you, I get jealous. I have never felt these feelings before, the jealousy, the love, the passion, the connection. That's why it will take time until I and my wolf get used to having a mate.''

I closed the gap and our lips met. It felt as if we were kissing for the first time, I would never be able to get used to the way his lips felt against mine. It was as if we were both the only two people in this world.

''Seriously? My poor eyes have been scarred for life.'' Bellamy and I broke apart immediately at the sound of the voice. I could sense it was a vampire.

In front of us stood Cameron and Sam. I remembered Macy telling me about them both and Lewys.

Tom walked over just on time. His comment made me laugh. ''Your eyes won't be the only things that are scarred.'' Tom was smirking smugly whilst the two boys had no come back.

I could tell Bellamy wanted to burst out in laughter and so did I. Tom's comment made my day.

''Whatever.'' Sam muttered. Both their expressions had gone from looking smug to confused, trying to think of a comeback. They both walked past us and just when they were about to walk in, Cameron muttered under his breath, ''Dogs.''

I rolled my eyes at how he thought that would actually offend us. Tom and Bellamy high fived, ''Nice one.'' Bellamy smirked and so did Tom

''Their faces were priceless.'' I added.

Tom nodded. ''We should have videoed it. It would have made video of the year, Vampires vs Werewolves - ''dogs'' left suckers speechless with no comeback.'' He purposely used his fingers as quotation marks once he said, dogs.

We all laughed and walked into the hall. I immediately spotted Damon sitting on a table with Lilah, Macy, Summer, Ruby and Mason. We made our way over towards the table, but I couldn't help but think someone was staring at me. I looked around and I was right. Chelsey, the girl who had been staring at me this morning was giving me the evils. It wasn't only her, but four other girls that were sitting with her. What had I done to any of them?

I took a seat between Macy and Summer, who both smiled at me warmly.

''Hey Astra, how have your first two lessons been?'' Summer asked. Her curly blonde hair was glowing slightly by the sun shining on it and her curls bounced neatly just above her shoulders.

''Boring so far. I thought P.T would be fun, but it was only theory.'' I replied.

She chuckled in response. ''To be honest, I prefer doing theory than actual physical training. Writing is my sort of thing I guess.''

''I have never met anyone that likes writing as much as you Summer.'' Macy added whilst laughing.

Both Summer and I laughed in response.

''Hey all.'' A guy walked up to our table and did the bro handshake with Damon. I recognised him but I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before.

''Hey mate.'' Damon replied. He turned to me and said, ''Astra this is Jay, Jay this is Astra. The rest of you probably already know each other.''

''It's nice to finally meet you Astra.'' He gave me a genuine smile and I immediately knew that I would like him.

''So you and the boys up for tonight?'' Tom asked, grinning happily.

''Yep.''Jay asked.

''More people the merrier. So put your hands up if your are playing tonight and I'll name everyone and count the numbers.'' Everyone that was going to play tonight raised their hands and some of Jay's friends did too.

''Me, Astra, Damon, Lilah, Ruby, Mason, Jay, Ryan....'' He was cut off by Lewys and Taylor.

''Don't forget about us guys.'' Taylor added.

''Fine that makes up the numbers anyway. So Lewys and Taylor too. That makes ten people in total, perfect.''

''Movie night after like usual?'' Ruby asked, excited.

Tom looked at her as if she was insane. ''Obviously. Friday 13th game night wouldn't be complete without horror movies.'' He replied in a tone that said 'duh.'

The bell rang signalling the end of break much to everyone's displeasure. We all groaned and stood up.

''Don't worry guys. Three more lessons and then the real fun will begin.'' Tom said, with a huge grin on his face.

This left us all in a good mood, excited for what was going to happen tonight

Author's Note

I'm really sorry for the long wait. I recently changes wifi companies so I haven't had any wifi for days, that's why I couldn't upload.

Anyway, the main reason why I have got this author's note at the end of this chapter is because I need to tell you all a few things.

- Some people have commented saying that how does Astra have a silver bracelet when silver is supposed to seriously harm werewolves. Well I have now changed somethings around about the silver issue. In this book, silver will not harm any werewolf unless they get stabbed in the heart with it. In the further chapters you will find out what actually harms them.

- I started writing this book with a co-writer as some of you already know. I am not co-writing this book anymore, so this book is now mine. My co-writer stopped writing so I have been writing alone for many chapters now, so please ignore the two names on this book cover. If you see another copy of this book, please PM me and feel free to let me know.

If you read all of this, thank you so much. The next chapter will have the game night in, I hope you are all excited for the horror that is to come (if you are scared of horror things, don't worry it probably won't be very scary because I have never really written scary parts before).

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. :) Sorry for the long author's note.

Please Vote,

Comment

And Share!

Thanks xxx