Chapter Seven

Boy X Boy. Oops?

Scene 2 of the shoot

"What are you waiting for guys? " Anna hurried them into their positions. 

"Okay. We're ready when you are, guys! Lets get this scene wrapped up now." Tina shouted to them. Harry went back to the previous position. He glanced at Louis, unable to control his mind from wandering. It was worth risking a boner.

"We're ready!" He said with a smirk. 

Tina gave him the signal to start. Harry started walking towards Louis, eyes fixed on each other, Louis looked so small on the sofa. It was too cute. This time Harry put both of his hands next to Louis' head so he was automatically closer to his face. 

He didn't even care about their team anymore. He was going to go as far as he could get away with. For business purposes - obviously.  Harry's hands roamed Louis' sides. He pulled him as close as possible, kissing his jaw slightly. He spied the chance, kissing all the way up to his lips, catching Louis slightly off guard. Oops.

And that moment was somewhat magical for Harry. Harry had butterflies in his stomach. It was a bizarre feeling, but he didn't dislike it. His hands found their way to Louis' red cheeks, gently touching with so much lust and want.

"Stop, guys!" 

They thought they were screwed, seeing disapproving looks across the studio, until Anna gave them a little smirk. 

Scene 3 of the shoot 

"We want this to be you two heading towards the bedroom now guys, i've got some good clips wrapped up here we can edit and use. Imagine you were dating, and you're ready to rip each others clothes off." Tina called from behind the camera and pointed towards the make shift bedroom, small grin on her face. Louis was sure they were doing these scenes on purpose.

Harry pulled Louis up from the sofa, his large hand wrapping around Louis own dainty hand. He led Louis to the bedroom and pushed him against the cold wall. It was a good job these clips were being cut, clipped and edited.  Harry moved his lips along Louis' jaw, heading towards his neck kissing gently.

Harry looked Louis in the eyes, as if he were daring him to undo the buttons on his shirt. And of course, Louis wanted nothing more than to get that stupid shirt off Harry so he lifted his hands up to the top button. His conscious was nagging him, Louis knew this was wrong. 

But he couldn't help it - this was in the script after all. He slowly unbuttoned Harry's shirt, his eyes never leaving his stare. 

Louis let his hands travel to Harrys tie. He felt the silky material under his finger tips as he pulled it loose. Louis stood on his tiptoes to try and pull it from around Harrys neck and when he couldn't reach, Harry softly chuckled and lowered his head. His curls brushed against Louis cheek tickling him. Harry wanted to push Louis up against the wall right there.

Louis let his hands roam over Harrys broad shoulders as he slipped off Harrys shirt and it landed behind him on the floor. He let his eyes trail down Harrys bare chest and torso a little. His eyes fell to his belt, where he found himself slowly undoing it.He dropped the belt on the floor and looked harry in the eyes once more. And they said this wasn't a porno? Could've fooled Louis. 

Louis slowly undid Harry's trouser button and pulled his zipper down. Harry let out a small breath as Louis fingers hooked themselves onto the waistband of his trousers. Louis somehow maintained eye contact with Harry as he slightly dropped down in front of him, pulling down his trousers and holy shit, Louis had never felt so turned on in his life.