The Letter

And if you weren't going to guide me

Why bring me into the light?

Must have done something to make you want to run and hide

Why oh why didn't you just live your life?

And every girl needs a mother

And damn it I needed you

Instead you duck for cover

And you ran from the truth

And like kids do

You waited around for proof

Maybe I didn't deserve you

Maybe I just couldn't cure you

They told me I didn't hurt you

Why do I feel like I turned you?

Maybe I don't understand it

Tell me is this how you planned it?

Did you see us so stranded

Maybe I'm to much too manage

Maybe I didn't deserve you......

~The Letter~

Janet

As I sat at my desk filling out papers, I saw the picture that sat on my desk with her and I. Memories and thoughts flooded my mind while tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped my tears as they rolled down my cheeks, I don't know if I'm mad or sad all I know is that it hurts. 

Katherine was her name, the lady that raised me and said she loved me but left me. Katherine never would tell me where she went, but when she came back all she wanted was a favor. She wanted money and a place to stay and I was more than willing. 

As she stayed with me, she never spoke to me it was always silent. You would only hear the big wooden clock that tick tocked as time flew. I would try to talk to her but she would only ignore the questions I had asked.

The day she died, her last words to me were 'I love you'. Even though she said that, I still wasn't at peace with her nor or myself. Her last words linger in my head like the beat to an addicting song. Making me wonder was I the reason she left?

J.Cole

I never really thought or put my life in perspective. I thought running girl through girl was fine, I use to be a loyal and honest man to women but now I just want temporary companionship. I live my life day by day, I know what mistakes I've made and how I could've fixed them but I chose not to. 

I sat at the Grand Piano in one of the booths in my building. I wrote Lyric by Lyric taking the flow that came so easily and creating something amazing. As I was in the middle of it, I got a call from Beyonce.

"Hey Bey. Wassup?" 

"Boy nothing. I heard from Drake that there's going to be raw talent at this cafe tonight." I sighed and rubbed my forehead