Imagine: Klaus Thin Line Between Hate and Love

You hated Klaus. Completely and utterly. You couldn't stand to look at him or a member of his family without wanting to kill any of them. Even Elijah.

Yet despite the apparent hatred you saw a crisp, clean, perfect invitation laying on your doorstep.

(Y/N) Salvatore

You pick it up and sniff it gingerly before opening it. On the front read:

Mikaelson Ball
September 2 10:00pm
Mystic Falls

You flip it over and see in handwriting:

Love,
Spend a night with me.
-K xxx

You roll your eyes in disgust. Right before you can rip it to shreds you hear the familiar woosh of a speeding vampire.

Fully alert you turn around and vamp inside your house and into your room. On the bed is a box and with a beautiful ribbon that was (you hated to admit it) your favorite color.

You stare at it for a moment as if expecting something to jump at you before cautiously opening the lip. The sight made you growl, only one thought registering in your mind.

Klaus Mikaelson.

With anger seething through your veins you dial the number to your adoptive brother Stefan.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Hey."

"What's wrong?"

"You want to know what's fucking wrong?"

"Language," Stefan chided.

You growl in response.

"What?"

"Klaus fucking Mikaelson."

You hear Stefan suck his breath in sharply meaning he too was pissed.

"Was it an invitation?"

"Yes-wait! how did you know?"

"Damon Elena and I got one."

"Oh. But that's not all. He bought me a super duper nice dress and I love it!!" You whine.

"And what's the problem with that?"

"KLAUS BOUGHT IT!!! WITH HIS WHOLE," you drop your voice and octave, "I'M SO COOL, I'M THE ALPHA MALe ATTITUDE. IF THATS NOT A PROBLEM TO YOU I AM GOING TO STAKE YOU IN THE CHEST."

"Are you PMSing?"

You narrow your eyes and vamp out of your house and head to the boarding house.

You woosh in and stake your brother in the arm.

"Say that again and the next one is going in your chest. Brother," you growl mocking Damon.

"What the fuck?" Stephen asks angrily before grabbing it out.

"And no I'm not I just. Gah! I hate him so much!!!!!"

"There's a thin line between love and hate sister."

"Shut the fuck up Damon." You say to your other brother that was coming down the stairs and into the fireplace where you and Stefan were.

"Did (Y/N) stake you?" Damon asks before chuckling.

"Can we focus here for a second? I'm complaining here. You guys and bromance after."

Damon laughs and Stefan's eyes lit up with laughter.