Chapter 33

Chapter 33.

Rene.

I'm officially 4 months pregnant and Semaj has been happier and now we were planning on taking a family vacation to the Bahamas.

'Mommy I wanna go see the Fishes 'Serenity said pointing to the aquarium on the map.

'Ok baby we can go.. Go get your daddy'I said and she smiled and jumped down.

' Daddy, I wanna see the Fishies'she yelled running down the hall to his game room.

'Ren why you yelling 'he asked picking her up.

'I wanna see the fishies at the Bahas 'she said as they came into the living room and Semaj laughed.

'Mama it's the Bahamas 'he corrected.

'The Bananas 'she asked then laughed.

' Semaj leave my baby alone now. So baby when you wanna go'

'The week of her birthday, today is the 3rd so you can pack and shop online all day'he laughed as I smiled

' Thank u baby.. O And my pregnant ass can only fly first class' I said kissing him.

'Who said we flying you know ion like being 2inches off the ground '

' Baby how we gone get there we stay in damn l.a its not driving distance baby'

'Ugh I didn't think this through' he mumbled.

'Daddy you no like aiw plane 'Serenity asked.

'No aiw plane mean' he pouted.

'Ren baby don't worry daddy's going he will do anything for his baby girl right daddy'

'Yes princess, now we need to get dressed we meeting everybody at the park 'Semaj smiled kissing Serenity's cheek

'Ughh baby its to hot for the park do I have to'I asked.

'Yes because the doctor said you need to exercise, get up 'he said as him and Ren pulled me up.

' But its hottttttttttttt why I gotta go'I pouted.

' Because Bella said she gone kill me if you don't'

' Well sorry baby I love you but what color casket do you want'

'Mmmh I gotchu....bet you ain't getting the pipe tonight 'He smirked and I shook my head.

'Daddy what's a pipe 'Serenity and Semaj looked scared asf.

'Ummm.....it's connected to the water with the fishes 'he said

'Ren baby go up stairs for mommy'I said and Ren crawled up the stairs.

' Nigga we got a deal you with the cartel and I'm pregnant dickkkkkkk is mine whenever I want and need it'I said thinking I was gonna 1 up him.

' Naw you want me dead remember, you can't have both'

' Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'I pouted wrapping my arms around his torso.