Chapter 4- Love Me Harder

-the next day-

Ariana's POV

I arrived at the studio at 7 on the dot. I thanked my driver and walked into the studio taking a deep breath.

I admit, I was a little nervous. I don't know why though..I guess I just don't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

It's not that I like him, it's just it's something about him.

I walked into the room to see Justin on the couch. His feet were resting on the coffee table and he was on his phone. He looked up to see me. He smiled big.

That caused me to smile too

"Hey Ari" Justin said getting up giving me a hug.

"What's up Justin?" I said smiling through my words. He smelt so good holy fuck.

"So the song" He said smiling taking a seat. He patted the couch directing me to sit next to him.

I sat down facing him. His gorgeous eyes stared into mine making my heart sink.

Ive always had a crush on Justin, even my fans know. I've always loved his music. His voice is just amazing.

But I doubt he knows.

But it's okay, I'd rather him not. It would probably make things a little weird between us. And plus, he'd never feel the same.

"Ariana, you okay?" Justin asked breaking me from my thoughts. How embarrassing.

"Uh yea, sorry I was just thinking about what the song should be about" I lied.

"It should be about...love" He said smirking.

"Good idea" I said smiling.

"Come here" He said standing up beside me. He took my hand gently causing butterflies in my stomach. I stood up as he led me to the piano across the room.

We both sat down. I looked at him waiting for him to play something.

His fingers hit the keys and began to play music that sounded amazing.

(The rhythm to Love Me Harder chorus lol)

He stopped and looked at me smiling.

"Where'd that come from?" I chuckled.

"It just came out of me" He said grinning.

"Now we need lyrics" I said moving my mouth to the side, thinking about what the lyrics should be.

Then it hit me. My old song lyrics.

"Play that again. I think I remember some song lyrics I wrote down a long time ago. It always needed a sound"

He began to play.

"Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta love me harder" I sang along with the music. It still didn't sound right.

"Wait Ari, repeat 'gotta' four times" Justin said and I nodded. I did as he said and it sounded so much better.

"That's better" I said smiling. He smiled wide. Damn, Bieber knows music.

"Well we've got part of the chorus down. Let's try to finish the whole song" Justin said smiling.

-

After about two hours, we finally finished the lyrics. I think it sounded really good in my opinion. Just a few touch ups and I think we can record it for real.

"Justin this sounds amazing I'm so excited" I said looking at him smiling.

"Me too the fans are gonna love it" He said smiling.

"Thankyou for working on this with me" I said giving him a hug.

"I loved writing it with you" He said hugging me back. He smelt so good holy shit.

After a few moments of me on my phone, I could still feel his eyes on me. I looked at him with a grin.

"What?" I said giggling. Justin ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're just so beautiful" He said staring into my eyes. My cheeks became red, I was blushing, hard.

"Thankyou, you aren't too bad yourself" I said. Butterflies filled my stomach.

"Thanks. Hey you wanna get some coffee?" He asked. He actually wanted to hang out with me?

"Starbucks?" I smirked.

"Duh" He smiled.

-

Justin's POV-

"So how's life?" Ariana asked sipping her coffee.

She's such a cutie.

"It's going okay. I'm starting to get back into my music so hopefully I should be coming out with a single soon. How's your life?" I asked with a smile. I mean I guess my life was going okay. I haven't really thought about Selena all that much. I guess because Ariana's been distracting me.

"My life's going good" She replied. I smiled at her.

"So..how's your love life"? She asked sipping her coffee looking up at me. Should I tell her I have a crush on her? It might make things weird between us. I can't wreck this friendship because this is my only distraction.

"I'm single as fuck" I chuckled then drinking some of my coffee. She stared at me confused. "What?" I asked smiling.

She shook her head, refusing to tell me as she grinned widely.

"Tell me Ari" I said staring at her. It took her a minute and she finally gave in.

"No it's just crazy to me how you're single" She said smiling at me. "You're a great person Justin" She continued. I smiled at her. "And I mean, look at you. Like come on" she said blushing , smiling at me widely.

This girl has me feeling some type of way to be honest. I think I'm  actually starting to like her.