Chapter 1

Standing in line with the results to my test in my hands. The nerves in my body spread. Boarding school was never one of my options but when it includes reading as much as you want, fangirling all day long and learning how to do so many different things that can relate to any fandom. I knew I had to take the opportunity.

The Mortal Instruments Dorm.

Apparently according to my test results, The Mortal Instruments is my number 1 fandom. Here at the fandom boarding school. You do a test and whatever you get as your result is your number 1 fandom and the dorm house you will be living in.

"Hello and you are."

"Oh ummm Gwen Raven."

"Yes and what where your test results?"

"The Mortal Instruments."

"Perfect, ok here is your key for your dorm room and here is your timetable. Curfew is 10:30 and the rest of the times are on this sheet. See that group over their." She says pointing to a group made up of about 5 people. "They are about to be taken on a tour and then over to you dorm house so you should join them. Good luck."

Picking up my suitcase, backpack as computer bag. I stagger my way towards the group. A lady in about her 20's with a bob cut brown hair and glasses was at the head of the group.  

"Hello students. We are about to go on a tour of our wonderful fandom campus. Then we will head to your dorm. So, let's go."

We walked out the double doors of the main building and out into the fresh air. A bus pulled up in front of us. and we all piled in. Struggling with my bags I find a seat and then the bus starts to move. 

"Ok so we are now passing the school building where you will be taking most of your classes. Now we are passing the drama and cosplay center. And finally we have our sporting fields. Throughout the year we will have different games and fundraisers that we will b doing. This is the quidditch field. Here is the forest we play capture the flag in. And now we are at The Mortal Instruments Dorm house."

I look out the window and am faced with a building that resembles the institute. Wow, they did an amazing job with it. The whole place looks amazing. I just can't wait to see the inside.

I pick up my bags and so does everyone else and we exit the bus. I look down at the key in my hand. Room 12. I made my way inside and down the hallway towards the room marked with a 12. Opening the door I stepping into a massive room. And when i say massive I mean massive. 

There where two double beds on each side of the room, a huge window in the middle of the room on the back wall and 2 desks. And a whole load of wall space to hang up my fandom posters. Huge cupboards lined one wall that I thought where for out clothes. 

I looked over at one of the beds and notice that there are already bags on it. "Hi I'm Eva Lancast you must be my room mate. I turn around and come face to face with a girl my age. She has sharp blue eyes and straight blond hair. I smile at her.

"I'm Gwen Raven." I walk over to the other bed and dump all my stuff down. Relising that I literally can't be bothered to unpack I leave it for know and turn back towards Eva.

"So, your main fandom is The Mortal Instruments too?"

"Well duhhhh." She replies. Gods Gwen. Can you be any less stupid. "Do you wanna check out what the other dorms look like from the outside."

"Yeah sure." I say as I follow her out the door. 

*********************

The first dorm house we arrived at was the Harry Potter dorm and oh boy did it look amazing. It looked exactly like Hogwarts. Like exactly. It was amazing. It was the biggest of all the dorms as I was sure. Mostly because heaps of people had it as there main fandom.

We then walked to the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus dorm. It was so cool. To many to count cabins stretched out across the ground. Many of them looking exactly like what they would look like at Camp Half-Blood. This fandom school did an amazing job.

We then arrived at divergent where there was a huge building with a dome sort of thing as the room replicating the dauntless headquarters. Eva and I suggested to each other that there must be bunkers inside

For the Maze Runner dorm there were a bunch of trees and the most amazing tree houses I have ever seen in them. Hammocks where hanging inside from what i could see and it looked pretty amazing.

And last but not least was the Hunger games where there were a bunch of big lake house type houses. The were built to hold about 10 people in each and I wondered how many people had The Hunger Games as there main fandom.

Overall I know I'm going to have an amazing time here. This place was incredible!