Move In For The Kill...

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

THIS WAS WRITTEN A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO...

ITS ALSO A INSPIRED BY PRISON BREAK /ANTHONY HOROWITZ BOOK - PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1.

THANKS GUYS/GALS PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

READERS YOU'RE AWESOME.

Two years ago... An important man, so important that he could change the world with one phone call, was killed. .. Ten years later the four men were caught and put in prison for life because of the assassination.

"We leave tonight..." said a voice. The voice was harsh and belonged to the leader of the group.

"But the guards..." this time the voice belonged to a different person, the person pretended to be calm but he still showed fear in his voice.

"Boss, I got the shanks... "the man who spoke produced what looks like a screw driver with tissue paper and thread wrapped around the handle.

"Where'd ya get dat! If dey fine out ya'd get the crap beaten outta ya!" said a man in a Chinese American voice.

The man with the weapon pointed at the direction of a part of the prison where builders were repairing a part of land where the pipes were. There in the ditch lying in the mud was a man with a bloody and an unconscious face.

"Oh my god... Jon... did you..." the second man stared at the body of the builder and then at the man who was holding the weapon, then back at the boss.

"We have tah go now before teh cops come..." said the Chinese American

"Sam's right, we go before the hogs come and we stay outta trouble." Says the boss

The two of the men return to their cells and the boss and Sam sits on a bench in the recreation yard and plan for the great escape.

********************************************

At exactly seven thirty, the electric doors of the prison cells of the four prisoners and a dozen more opened and they were all forced to put on cuffs and were escorted by the correctional officers to the inmate kitchen to make dinner for the other inmates.

"you got it?" said the boss

"duh, im a hustle for god's sake, It was easy nicking it from the medic box. " said Sam

"Whatcha gonna do?" asked the man who had spoken the least

"you gotta watch us and dummy up, Kev" said Sam

Then the door of the kitchen burst open, and a two muscular guards came in.

"All of you, stand up and turn your back to us and lean against the wall!" the first guard ordered

The second guard started searching the pockets of the prisoners with a metal detector. It went smooth until the man reached Sam. The guard pulled the man away from the others and made him kneel down, then he took his staff out and lashed out at Sam's back. Immediately the man was thrown to the floor , the second guard took his keys and fiddled with the prisoner's cuffs. The first guard held his hand out to Sam.

"thanks" Sam reached up thinking that the guard would pick him up , but then the guard's other hand with the staff shot out and whacked him on the cheeks.

"The weapon! Out! Give me the weapon!"

"whatcha talking about?"

"NOW!"

"I ain't got no weapon."

The guard raised the staff high and was about to strike when Sam screamed