12

Tom's P.O.V

I give a murderous look to Sophie and run to bellas side, he face is swelling up like a balloon and her breath is scarce.
I knew as soon as I read the note that Sophie was going to be trouble, I got over here as soon as possible to find Bella on the floor chocking.

I see her eyes turn that bright shade of diamond blue.
"Tom don't worry I'm healing her" Bella says with a unsual deep voice.
Wait, that's not Bella
"Sheira?" I shreak.
" yes it's shiera, she will be fine after this" she explains.
The swelling then goes down and bella's eyes go to a dull grey colour and her skin goes cold.
"Bella" I shake her, trying to wake up her up. I can't even hear her heartbeat, my voice goes hoarse with tears.
"Bella please don't leave me" I shake her again, it's no use. She's gone.

"Oh what a shame" Sophie says sarcastically.
"You sick bitch!" I growl at her. I would snap her neck any second but I'm too weak over the loss of my mate.
Sophie comes towards me and wraps her arms around me.
"Aww baby, so good to have you back" anger flares up in me at her words.
"Oh hell no bitch" I hear a voice. Before I know it Bella is out of my arms and has Sophie pinned up against the wall, one hand locked around her throat.
My eyes grow wide in astonishment.
"Well done shiera" I smirk.
I get up , not sure whether I should intervine while my mate is angry.
Sophies face starts to turn blue, Bella's eyes are still that shade of diamond blue.
"Dont mess with me or my mate bitch" she lets out a huge animalistic growl and slams her fist into sophies face, breaking her nose.
She looses her grip on sophies neck and let's her drop to the ground, leaving her gasping for air.
Bella turns to me, anger no longer on her face. Her eyes turn back to that dark blue I'm always mesmerized by.
I run towards her and wrap my arms around her, letting her Bury her head in my chest.

"What are you?" Sophie says still tying to catch her breath.
Bella gives her a deadly look,
"I'm one of a kind " she smiles sweetly and takes my hand and leads me out the house.

Bella's P.O.V
I'm grateful for having shiera, I'd be dead without her. I thought I was going to die but she always saves me at last minute.
I think back to what just happened as I start the ignition on the car, Sophie tried to kill me. My so called best friend tried to kill me, all because of Tom, She can't have fancied that much could she? I have to get answers.
"Tom, do you and Sophie have a history with eachother?" I ask kind of hoping the answer is no.
He hesitates for a few seconds but then speaks
"I wouldn't call it a history, I slept with her once and regretted it straight after I swear" he says with guilty eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me this before" I say keeping my eyes on the road.
"I didn't want you to think I was some sort of player" he looks down in shame.
"I would never of thought that, I just wish you would trust me by telling me stuff" I say.
" I'm sorry" he mumbles.
"It's okay" I shrug. After that the whole drive is silent.

______________

Once we get home I feel as if I need a run with shiera, I change my clothes into something more casual.
"I'm taking shiera for a run, do you want to come?" I ask Tom, he looks up and his face has lighten up.
"Yeah okay then"

We run into the woods as fast as we can and shift into our beautiful forms.

I see Tom's buff wolf running beside me, he gives a canine grin and I roll my eyes and Sprint faster.

I hear him whimper
'Bad move Bella' he says before tackling my tiger to the ground. We roll down a hill and he's still on top of me when we are at The bottom.
I look up into his golden wolf eyes and I get lost in them.
'Loving the eyes I see' Tom mocks as he catches me staring.
I let out a chuff and push him off me.
'You wish' I tease him before trotting off.

We come to a pool of water which is cristal blue, I jump right in leaving Tom by the banks. He is hesitant to come into the water so I pull him I'm with both of my paws, he makes a big splash and comes to the surface and let's out a bark before attempting to swim.

He swims back to the banks and shakes off the water from his fur and sits down, I see his ears prick up and he's looking across the lake. I come out the water and take a seat by his side, I see what he's looking at now.
The wolf on the other side of the lake.

Hi.
So we have found out that Sophie really is twisted, will she come back? who knows.
Please vote and comment! I would really love your feedback!
Bye x