dear.

my dear, 

i miss you. i miss you so damn much it hurts.

even though i don't want to feel so attached to someone, i can't help it, i just want to talk to you all night about random shit, not caring about the storm raging inside me.

but you're not there- and frankly, a part of me is happy because i would never want you to see me so vulnerable.

i've never been one to believe in- well, anything, but that was before you came along and i found myself hoping, hoping, hoping- so much so it's frightening and i don't know what i feel or think anymore, except--

you.

maybe i'm writing this because there are voices in my head that won't stay still, and you aren't there to shut them up; to blind them with your smile and engulf them with your lips. for me you were like a drug, you made me forget everything. i trusted you more than anything, because unknowingly, you helped me shun those demons in my head, if just for a while. 

tonight, these words voice what i feel deepest in my heart, how-and what-i think, because they are no longer a part of me. 

they are me. they have become me. 

and now, i am those voices in my head, and i let them into my world of made up people and things- i no longer try to fight them, but i can't help that all they do is keep growing louder.

well, i've never liked silence anyway.

but i don't like the fact that i don't get to call you 'my dear' anymore.~

yours truly, forever.

A/N: i don't even know what that was, so please let me know what YOU thought it was, in the comments. and if this one-shot made ANY sense to you (like even on ounce of sense), please click that little starry vote button and i'll thank you forever :D