Chapter Two

/photo is Vectra./
It turns out that I had fallen asleep on Vectra's shoulder while waiting for my team member, because I was awoken by Vectra shaking me awake, saying that there was a Titan standing nearby. I groan tiredly as I blink my optical receptors, stretching.
"Took you long enough..." I say tiredly.
"Yeah.. Right.. The Hive are on Earth..." Bass emits lowly taking off his helm showing that he is Exo like myself. I follow suit, taking my helmet off, placing it to the side Vectra wasn't on. Vectra did the same, placing her hand gently on mine. I chuckle nervously and slowly roll my hand so that we are now holding hands, making her blush an adorable dark blue. She laces her fingers around mine, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek. When she does that I feel my servos heating up and I start to stutter.
"U-umm... Th-that's B-Bass...." She smiles, still that cute dark blue from earlier.
"M-my ship broke down so I needed a ride and I saw Proxy here, so I was gonna ask him for a ride back to the Reef." She says blushing darker.
"Sure, I'll take ya." I say, smiling teasingly. "I was fine here anyways."
"Thank you.."
"Any time."
I bring my ghost to my palm and call my ship to pick the two of us up. As we got into the ship, Cayde-6 called me, saying. "Proxy, we need to talk. I know in not your Vanguard but this is important. Let's just say, what we did around decemberish on Luna, was not the best idea......" Soon, we had decided to head straight to the tower, and I realized something interesting. As I walked into the Vanguard room I saw panels on the walls for my exotic items.

//more with Cayde next Chapter.//
//FINALLY FIXED THE CHAPTER!//