ch. 2

After ten minutes of driving I noticed that cars were packed in front of this huge white house and it was full of people on the front lawn. Bri parks the car and we start walking over to the house. I look at other girls and notice that they are staring at me, probably because of my outfit. All the girls here are dressed in a very very short dresses and very high heels.

"Bri, how many people come to these parties?" I ask nervously. She grabs my wrist and says "Too many" she then opens the door and the house is completely packed with people. I look over to my right and people are playing then to my left and some guy is taking body shots off of a girl who only has her underwear and bra on. No wonder why I never came to these things. The house was loud blaring music of what I guess sounds like Drake. There was also balloons and streamers everywhere.

"Here take this." Bri gives me a red cup. I give her a unsure look and she says "Just take a sip it's good." I do as she says and it is surprisingly delicious. I think it's cherry vodka, but who cares.

Brianne takes me further into the house to where the living room is but the sofas are moved out of the so people could play beer pong. We walk a little bit further to the right side of the house and there are a group of guys who are all wearing blue collared shirts with I'm guessing is the fraternity initials on them.

"Bri! You made it!" one of the fraternity guy walks over and hugs her tight. The stranger has short blonde brownish hair, blue eyes, and little taller then me. "You brought a friend as well" He smirks at me. "This is my best friend Ali. Ali this Jake" Bri says and I give him a small smile and shake his hands. Bri introduces me to all of the the fraternity guys around us. They were all very attractive gosh why did I have to be so shy?

Jake comes by us again and put his arm around my waist which let me into shock because I just barely met the guy. "I wonder where Nick is? He's usually here with the rest of the guys." Jake says out loud. "Who's Nick?" I ask. Bri replies "Nick is the leader of Delta Zeta he's crazy when it comes to partying." Jake laughs at her comment indicating that her statement was true.

"The guys are doing another round of beer pong you should be on my team." Jake suggests. I look at him and reply "I don't really know how to play." Jake smiles and says "It's okay I'll teach you. Once you learn you'll be a professional." He grabs my hand and leads me to the beer pong table where the cups filled with alcohol are already set up. Once Jake taught me the game I learned right away and it was actually easier then I thought.

After one too many games the alcohol has affected me and not in a good way. I tip toe up to Jakes ear and say "I'm gonna go get some air." He grabs my waist and asks "Do you want me to come with you?" I shook my head no and walked away. I wonder where Bri is at I haven't seen her in a while. There is way to many people here to even look for her. I look around the big house and spot a case of stairs. I push between bodies and make my way upstairs. I open a door to a room and find a couple making out I say sorry and close it very quick.

I find another door and there is another staircase leading up to what I'm guessing was the roof. I mean why not go up. I walk up the steep steps and open a door which leads to the roof and feeling the cool breeze. There was a ledge around the roof so no one could fall off and it was surprisingly beautiful out there with the view. I walk up to the ledge and enjoy the breeze against me. Wow, this feels really amazing considering I was suffocating in the house with everyone's body heat.

I tilt me head back so I can have cool access on my neck. "Am I interrupting a moment here?" I hear a deep raspy voice. I jump a little scared and turn around to find a guy sitting on the ledge with a Bud Light in his hand.

"Woah, I didn't mean to scare you." He says jump off the ledge onto his feet. Wow, he's tall really tall. He walks forward to me and I noticed that his eyes are a little hazy. "Are you gonna speak or?" He talks again.

"Sorry." I mumble. "There's nothing to be sorry about you didn't do anything." He chuckles and continues "So what's your name."

"Ali." I say looking at the crowd that is still on the front lawn. "Well, I'm Nick nice to meet you Ali." This is the fraternity dude I didn't notice he was wearing his shirt until now. "So your the leader of this whole shin dig." I let out fast. I cover my mouth quick and start to laugh and Nick joins in. "Yes, I am the leader of the shin dig."

"Aren't you supposed to be down there with everyone else?" I ask. It takes him a while to answer but he finally says "Yeah I am but sometimes you just gotta get away you know?" He looks at me. "Yeah, I know." I mumble. "So, did you come alone?" He asks then takes a sip of his beer.

"Actually no, I came with a friend. I should actually go look for her." I brush past Nick but my feet stumble and Nick runs over and catches me before I fall. Curse me and my drinking. "I think you should worry about getting home. Did you drive here?" He asked.
"No, my friend drove me here." I slur a little bit. "I'll drive you because you are not stable to drive." He says. "And what makes you think that your stable you were just drinking beer." I say giving him a look. "That was the only drink I had. Now, where do you live?"

"Spring Waters apartments." I reply. He grabs my hand and I felt something which was weird. It was probably just my imagination. I mean Nick is a very attractive guy. I can't put my finger on what it is but there is something about him. We walk down on what seems like and endless amount of stairs, through the crowd, and finally fit in with the big crowd.

Never leaving his hand from mine we walk outside and head to his car. I notice again people looking at me. What is wrong with everyone looking at me? I hope I don't have anything on my face. We finally reach to a old black car. I raise my eyebrow and stop saying "Is this your car?" Nick walks over to it and pats the passenger door proudly and says "Yes, it is. My baby is a 1976 Chevy Impala." I laugh and walk to the the passenger door and get inside. I admire the old interior inside. My dad loved old cars like these.

Nick makes his way around into the the drivers side and gets inside. "Buckle up." He says and I laugh as I buckle my seatbelt and lean my head against the window. Nick puts on the radio and I notice that it's The Fray playing and it's one of my favorite bands. "I'm just gonna rest my eyes for a little bit." I mumble and I start drifting off into sleep whole as the peaceful music fills my ears.

____________
oh Jake is Gabriel Basso btw I didn't know who to pick but plus he's a hunk ;)