VI.

For the past few days I have been coughing and vomiting, I have been sick than I ever been in my life . Marcus and I were constantly fighting and Jussie was still nowhere to be found. Thought of him cheating was still on my mind heavily it's like I didn't even exist to him because he hasn't been home in the last two weeks or more.

This morning when I woke up the first thing I did was go to the toilet and puke my brains out, after I was finishing my morning ritual first image I saw was Marcus sloppily laying on the couch with his shirt undone and a whole bottle of ciroc the peach kind of course in his tight grip . My head was hurting , in fact it has been hurting since the funeral this just gave me an excuse to go back to bed and wake up to restart my day over .

Hours passed it seemed like I slept for days. I went to my dresser to find my favorite leopard print thong I need to be dolled up today and take me a nice or trip to the pharmacy. I managed to come out my long jet black hair and wash it while I was in the shower then threw it in a messy curly bun. I then slipped my self in a long black pencil skirt it seems that my booty gotten bigger over time , besides my B sized cup breasts my body was winning at this point. My shirt today was something revealing a bralette like shirt revealing my tat on my shoulder of the letter "j" for Jussie.

I grabbed the Keys to my all red Audi and headed for the pharmacy. As soon as I parked my car at the pharmacy parking lot I noticed no cars were there but the original owner of the pharmacy,that didn't stop me from walking inside .

"Hey sheed where's j?" I asked him as I walked in and took off my sunglasses.

"Damn Mia you is fine " he said with a gasp

"Sheed I came here for my husband not for the play time"

"Sorry ma just seen that ass and it caught me "

"Why thank you but where is my husband?"

"Aye why ?"

"Because he hasn't been home in two weeks now "

"If I tell you where he at what do I get out of it ?"

"Sheed I'm not giving you money"I said crossing my arms.

"Ma I'm talking about that kitty not some money " he said gently grabbing my ass.

Before I could get anything out he flipped me on the counter and raised my skirt up and he was flickering his tongue all over my clit I admit I couldn't resist the brother knew exactly what he was doing.

"Sheeeeeeeed shittttttt" I moaned

"Turn that ass around girl and let daddy love on it "

He gently flipped me over then took his huge dick out and slid it in me gently. Throughout each stroke the faster he gets , I even felt his balls clapping right along with my ass .

"Damn Mia baby you got that wet bomb bomb can you ride the dick for daddy"

"Yes daddy I cannnnnnnnnnnnn!" I screamed in agony .

Leave it to him he laid in the middle of the pharmacy and stroke his throbbing dick with his hand until I came over to Him and hooped on it slow then he gripped my boobs as I jumped and rode it I tilted my head back and let out a loud scream then continually to go even faster , he busted his load in me then laid against me and raised up with his throbbing dick still .

"Come suck up daddy " he said grinning and stroking it , i took a deep breath then inhaled his large throbbing member in my throat.

An hour or so passed and my thighs and whole pussy area was sore for that hour long festivity . He was very satisfied enough to give me all my information that I needed , Jussie was about to get his ass handed . Before I could go any further I had to pull my car over on the road . I quickly leaned forward holding my abdomen a trail of blood was rushing out of my mouth, when that terror was finally over l arose up and wiped the corners of my mouth with a gas station napkin. Something was really wrong with my body and something then had to be done.

I arrived at the Hyatt hotel,of course I noticed jussie's car. I searched my surroundings before I even stepped out the car everything was clear as ice.something told me to just go to the front desk and ask for a spare key for his room,my sunglasses was needed for this operation.

"Hello welcome to hyatt palace how may I help you ?"I was greeted as I walked in.
"Hi yes I my name is Mia Lopez I'm here to surprise my husband jussie Lopez may I have a key to his room " I replied with a wink .

"Baby season fever eh ?" She clicked her teeth.

"Yes ma'am" I grinned like the cat for Alice and the wonderland.

"Alright alright here is the key would you like for baby oil my darling ?" She grinned also.

"Why sure you read my mind exactly"I grinned suspiciously.

"Alright here you go you kids have fun." She waved as I lefted on about.

The elevator ride seemed to be longer than the drive over this way,thoughts through my head was running crazy i clenched the baby oil bottle as I kept having thoughts of Jussie actually cheating. The elevator door ringed and opened. My  nervousness of what image may be apart of me was quite urky.

I approached room 120G and slide the card gently. I opened the door slowly and shut it slowly and quietly.

The room seemed nice so expensive too,it could be a small apartment for a single bachelor. On the table lays three glasses and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries,half of the strawberry leaves were laid out on the table including a half bitten strawberry. A trail of clothing lead to the room which the door was half way open, now that gave my skin a crawl and burn.

I couldn't hesitate anymore I had to see what the hell was going on,even if it hurts me. The door way passage gave me a burning sensation.

What was brought beyond my eyes was my husband being butt fucked by his coworker while he was butt fucking the pharmacy owners daughter.

"Oh my god !" Jeff jumped up

"Ba-bab-babe I-"

"Jussie Lorand Lopez there is no explaining you is a gay ass bastard !" I yelled.

He leaped across the room to grab me and calm me but that didn't do any good all I started in on his nose then reached in my bag scrimmaging through some things.

"Can she join too ?" Zoe the owners Daughter. Now this bitch was out of her mind. Jeff threw a pillow at her and a faint ouch let out as she rubbed her head.

"fuck you Jussie !" I screamed

Without hesitation I ran out the room not even looking back this couldn't be real right now my world is wicked.