CHAPTER 3 - FINAL

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I was shocked with what I saw. Bomi was hugging Taehyung. She was hugging Taehyung. Has she forgiven Taehyung? It broke my heart to see them together like this. I have to get out of here. I quickly went to my car and drove off back to my house. I didn't even mind it when I didn't buckle up my seatbelt. Wae? Why is it that whenever I am so close to getting Bomi, there's always someone else one step ahead of me? Wae? Wae?! I was driving and my tears were blocking my view but I didn't care. I was driving really fast. Before I knew it, I had ran into a divider and due to me not wearing a seatbelt, I got thrown outside the car and my head came contact with something hard. The pain was unbearable. My vision became blurry my head was aching badly. I could feel someone carrying me and placing me on the ground before everything went completely black.

Bomi's P.O.V

While I was hugging Taehyung, I felt something. It didn't feel right. Why am I having visions of Baekhyun in a car accident? Aniyo. It can't happen. I thought. But what if it did? Another voice in my head said. Ani. It can't happen and it never will. What will I do without him? He's like my elder brother and I don't want that to happen. I tried brushing the thought away. Too late. It has already happened. The voice said again and I could that emotion smirking at me. Mwoh? What do you mean already happened? Ani, ani. It can't be. He's still safe and maybe on the way here already, right? I tried questioning myself. No answer. I know it seems stupid but every time something happened; good or bad, I would always hear that voice. It's creepy though whenever it happens.

I suddenly woke up from my train of thought when Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of me. "Are you okay, jagiya? You seemed a little zoned out." He looked at me with a questioning look. I just shook my head saying I'm okay. He seemed a little unsure at first but he nodded anyways. I laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes trying to think about what that little voice in my head said just now. Taehyung was just staring at me giving me some space to think of what's going on. I thought about it too much until I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep.

*after 2  weeks*

I had just recovered from the accident and I can go back home tomorrow. Taehyung had never left my side ever since I was in the hospital. But sadly, Baekhyun had never visited me even once these 2 weeks. I wonder what has happened to him. He'd never forget to visit me whenever I get admitted to the hospital. He'd always been there by my side. But wae is it that this time, he didn't even bother to visit me? Maybe he's just busy. I thought to myself. I was actually expecting that little voice to answer back but when it didn't, I sighed as I slump back into my bed.

Suddenly, I heard the door open. I thought it was going to be Baekhyun, but sadly it was just Taehyung holding a glass of water that I requested a few minutes ago. I know I just sent Taehyung to get a glass of water for me and he'll come back soon enough but I just can't help thinking that Baekhyun might just pop his head through the door anytime soon. A look of disappointment was planted on my face unintentionally when I realized it was not Baekhyun. "What's up, jagiya?" I just shook my head telling him it was nothing. He just shrugged his shoulders in a way if you don't want to tell me it's fine by me. I sighed before saying "When's Baekhyun gonna visit?" His face scrunched up a little when I mentioned Baekhyun's name. He replied with a I don't know look before handing me the glass of water he was holding while sitting on a chair located in the room. I accepted the glass of water with a sigh as he watched me drink the glass of water and placing it on the table beside me.

It was quite for a while and I could tell Taehyung was not comfortable with it because he kept shifting in his seat and playing with his fingers. "So.....where do you want to go tomorrow?" He finally broke the silence with a question. I tapped my chin trying to find a place to go tomorrow. "I don't know. What about we just go to the shopping mall? I need to find some perfume for myself." Taehyung thought about it first but nodded anyways.