Bruh? REALLY?!

Offenderman'a POV (a/n: finally different POV!)

I brought a girl back with me and did what I usually do... Ya know... Do, while (y/n) was out... At least I thought she was.

"Oh... Your gonna be a fine settlement for my thirst babe~"

I took her head, tilted it to the side, and bit her neck making her squeal in pain and pleasure... Even though this was her death, but hey, no girl's gonna know that, not I after I do them at least. Finally dead I layed her dead body down and felt life rush through my veins.

"That's better~"

I left my room, locking it before I went down the stairs and found (y/n) with her arms crossed and her feet tapping.

"I know that you need to do that to survive, but please, do that when I'm gone."

I tilted my head slightly before explaing that I thought she was gone.

"Did I say I was going somewhere? I don't have anywhere to go... At least not yet."

Your POV

After our discussion I layed down on the supposedly clean couch.

'Damn, I know he needs to that... Maybe I should go outside or something, maybe often..."

Before I knew it my eyes were closed and I fell asleep.

                   "Dream world"

"No... Stay away from me!"

"(Y/n)~ come on now, we both know this will be fun~ especially when it's with me~"

I ran, I jumped, I crouched, but no matter what I did what direction I went in I ended up in the same place, while I ran I suddenly had a sharp pain in my hand, I looked down and saw two roses one red and one blue, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get them out of my hand, I tried shaking, pulling, and scrapping them off, but the only way to get them out seemed to be to cut my hand off. I found a knife and tried to cut but it wouldn't go through my bone.

"You mine now~"

Offender caught me... And did what he needed to live.

                  " Real world"

I woke up panting like a dog and ran into the kitchen and got some water because not only did sound like a dog... I was also sweating like  I just fucked someone.

"God... Damn... It..."

I drank three whole glasses of water then went back to bed.

'Damn... That was horrible... I hope that dosen't and didn't really happen.'