Chapter 15: Answered Questions

3 days later...

Time has pass. I was wondering, why am I last here and last to get my powers? Will I even get my powers? Will I even leave?!?!? Peter Pan said it might take time so I trust him.

I came out of the treehouse to look around for information maybe. I then heard something in the bushes. No, it's nothing. Someone popped out from behind me and then put a bag on top of my head and I saw nothing... Then I fainted...

I hear water? Well, I am on an island. No, I feel like I'm on a... SHIP!!!

This guy then took the bag off my head.

"W-where am I?!?!?" I shouted.

"What do you think? On the Jolly Roger mate!" He said.

I examined him... He has a hook!

"You're Captain Hook! Let me go!" I shouted to him.

"I'm sorry but you're taking forever. And Peter Pan now has you... Really? I have to do this myself I'm sorry." Captain Hook said.

"W-what?" I questioned.

A lady with a green dress came into the ship.

"T-tinkerbell?" I said.

"Well, you know me as well I see." Tinkerbell said.

"Y-you're on the evil side?!?!" I shouted.

"What do you mean?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Oh no, has he been filling up your head with nonsense?" Captain Hook asked.

"What? No! I shouldn't listen to you guys! You're evil, and Tinkerbell as well apparently." I exclaimed.

Tinkerbell came up to me and stared at me...

"I'm sorry, but Peter Pan is the bad one here... Captain Hook and I are the good guys. Sorry to break it up to you." Tinkerbell smiled.

"But we rescued you from here!" I yelled.

"Oh no, the ship he brought you guys to was a fake. And the Tinkerbell as well." Captain Hook said.

"This is his island. He can do anything imaginable!" Tinkerbell explained.

So it was all a lie!!! I knew Peter Pan wasn't safe! I didn't even feel safe around him!

Captain Hook then freed me from the chair.

"Then where are my friends?!?!" I asked.

"Did they say they're names aloud?" Tinkerbell asked me.

"Y-yes. Is that a good thing?" I asked her.

"It means that they came back to reality." Tinkerbell told me.

So Peter Pan didn't lie about that.

"Why does he need me here longer and not my friends?" I asked.

"Well, he takes all the life force of the last kid on the island. Apparently you're the strongest out of all your other friends that was on the island." Captain Hook explained.

"Well, that's what we think." Tinkerbell added.

"You should leave boy." Captain Hook told me.

"B-but I can't!" I yelled out.

"I don't know my name..." I said quietly.

"It's because you don't believe... You don't believe in us or anything that's magical." Tinkerbell told me.

...

"Well, you see everything here around you don't you? You should believe now boy." Captain Hook told me.

"I just have to believe right?" I asked.

They both nodded to me.

...

I then started to glow.

"It's happening!" Captain Hook said.

The glow then stopped.

"What are you doing?" Tinkerbell asked.

"Are you guys going to be okay? With the Peter Pan thing?" I asked them.

"Yeah, we'll try to solve it. We got it all control... Maybe." Captain Hook smiled at me.

"Wait, one more thing, why were we sent here?" I asked them.

"Oh I forgot to tell you." Tinkerbell said.

"Well, you guys were brought here cause you guys had nothing in life. You three were lonely in the world. So you guys appeared here. You guys were meant to meet each other by fate which is here and the real world." Tinkerbell smiled.

"You could say you guys had a second chance I guess?" Captain Hook added.

"Well, you should be going now." Tinkerbell smiled.

I glowed up.

"Wait! One more thing, you won't remember who you are when you go back to the real world. But once you meet two of your friends by fate... You and your friends might remember each other and your lost memories as well. You will definitely meet them, you guys are friends by fate!" Tinkerbell explained.

"Well, safe journeys mate." Captain Hook said.

They then waved bye to me as I float up.

The white light covered my whole body and then I blinked away...