In my way to my dreams.

My mother told me once "Your dreams are your life, you live for your dreams, you fight for your dreams, so treat them like something precious to you and protect them". At that time, I was very very considerate about these words. People say that I'm like my mother and we are similar, not in appearance but in our hearts and in the inside. I dream about being a famous ballet dancer, about being a successful girl, about meeting a charm prince and so many.
"Hana! Wake up!" my mother said
-Mama! I want to sleep!
-Hurry up!! You're going to be late at school!
I get up, prepared myself and I was going to eat my breakfast.
"Mama! I'm late! I don't have time to eat now!" I told her in a hurry.
"Then take this sandwich!" my mom said.
I took it and kissed her on her warm and lovely cheeks so that Ibwon't feel nervous anymore because I wonder what my friends will think of me.
My phone is ringing, it is my friend, Karin, so I answered:" Ah hello! I'm on my way! I will send you a message"
-Okay I'm waiting!
The last year I was in another school it was for people who are poor. But this school is for rich. My mother tells me I'm poor because my parents are divorced and my father left my mother before I was born that's why I have the family name that my mother have:Miyabi. My mother refuse to tell me anything about my father whenever I ask her, I don't even know his name. The high school I'm attending is "Future".
I arrived at school, it was very big and beautiful, my friend was waiting for me. I arrived to my class and our homeroom teacher told me to introduce myself. But I don't like to, it makes me embarassed:"Hello everyone! My name is Miyabi Hana. I'm 15 years old and I'm a transfer student!".
Now is the break, so I was going to buy breakfast and eat with my friend.
There was a girl standing, she is in the same class as I am. While I was walking, that girl came and tripped me, suddenly a gentle hand saved me from falling, he asked:" Are you fine?"
When I turned my head I foumd a good looking boy, his name is Souta, we were close, he has dark hair and eyes and then I answered: "Yeah! You can let go of my hand!". I wanted to escape from this situation because I felt that my face became red, and my heart was beating so much. This kind of feeling, this warmth, those eyes, I've seen them before.
When I was sitting to eat in the restaurant, inside the school, I was alone but my friend Karin came with her friend and they said:"Can we sit?"
-Ah yes! Of course! I'm sorry!
They sat with me and the boy from that time was with us. Jane, Takeru, John, and that boy, Souta, were Karin's friend, she is pretty sociable and lovable.
Jane asked me:" Why did you transfer?"
I answered:"I don't know why but my mother told me that this school is better."
"Ah yeah! Because you know it is for rich people. My father live in America and I live here with my mother and everytime my father sent us money" Jane said.
- You're happy because you have money.
- Yeah, you know!
- She prefers money instead of her father, huh?
- Did you said something?
-No I was talking to myself.
Suddenly, Souta said:" You prefer money instead of your father?"
"What did you said?" Jane asked with some anger and surprise.
She get up and I said:
-Sit down! Don't be so upset! Since Souta's close to me he heard what I was saying! I said this because I don't live with my father right now and I know how it feels to have a father that left his children to follow his dreams but my situation is far worst than yours! I'm done with eating, I'm going back to class.
No one was in class yet and I was looking through the window. When I was in middle school, I met a boy that saved me from high school student bullying me. That boy is now right in front of me, Souta. I asked him:"Why did you follow me?"
He answered:" What if you fell? What if..." he stopped talking and walked towards me- there was about 20-30 cm between us- and he continued:"What if someone bothered you or hurt you or tripped you?
- Umm, why do you care that much? Did you, by chance, know who I am or remembered me?
The distance became closer.
-Umm, let's see... Are you the one who slapped me?
- I'm going to slap you right now and let you spin 10 times because of this if you follow me and talk to me. You stupid. Tch!
Finally the school is over now. Karin came and said:" Yo! Hana! Do you want to go and eat somewhere with us?"
"Ah sorry I'm busy" I answered her
She whispered to me:" If you're going to work try to keep it hidden, yes?"
-Yes.
Then Souta interfered:" Do you want me to go with you?"
-So it's like you're telling me in an indirect way you want that slap.
-I don't say thing in an indirect way.
I looked at him and our eyes met.
-Liar.
-What? I'll make you apologize!
-I can do it by myself. I'm so sorry!
After school, I work in a resaurant to earn money and then I take lessons in ballet dance.
In that way, I can reach my dreams.