Sad News

"Alright." I said then walked upstairs. I decided to take a nap and when I woke up, my pants were wet. I got up and realized it was blood and screamed. Colin ran in. "What's wrong?" I showed him the blood and he ran to the car put me in the passenger side and got in the drivers seat then drove off.

After a few hours, the doctor walked in. "I'm sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Jones but you've lost the baby. I burst out crying and Colin just held me. That's when I realized. He was crying too. Marty, Matt, Patrick, and Nick ran in. They could tell what happened by how me and Colin were reacting. "I'm so sorry guys." Pat said hugging us. Nick walked over and fixed my hair cuz it fell in my face. "Maybe you won't be a Mommy so soon but you will be eventually." He hugged us too. Matt just hugged us. "I'm fine with not being an Uncle already. Take all the time you guys need." He said.

We stayed there for 2 days until they let us leave. By then, the bump was gone. I was back to being a normal teen. And it was Sunday. We were laying on his bed in his room. "Babe?" Colin said. "Yeah?" I replied. "I'm sorry this happened. We can try again, when we are older, but we can." I just snuggled closer into his chest and cried the last few tears I had left in me. We stayed like that all day then we fell asleep and went into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to, I'm sorry. ;( Don't worry. It'll get better for them. I promise.