Chapter 28

Attention If You're Reading My This Maybe Love Books I Have Bad News And Good News. The Bad News Is I Deleted Part 4 :/     But The Good News Is I Started All Over With It :) So Check Out The Newest Part 4! And If You Havent Started Reading This Maybe Love Please Do 

"Why you got this worried look on your face all of a sudden?" Jewel asks as we are walking thru the house door.

"Nothing bruh damn" I say.

"Okay Jaquan" she says and walks off. She the last person I need to be bitching right about now. She do not know what I'm going thru. I need to call the boss. I bet he heard about this shit to. I go on the back porch and dial his number. 

"Jaquan just the person I need" he says answering the phone.

"Yo boss. You heard about that shit?" I ask him.

"Yes I heard about this shit. But Q dont worry about it. Theres no way they can find you. You're big in the streets but no big enough for the police to know about you. Now dont let this shit worry you" he says.

"Ima try not to" I say.

"Alright good. Ima need you tonight anyway to get this pound and sell it" he says.

"Ight boss" I say.

"Where Jewel at? I dont want my daughter to know about this type of shit" He says.

"She in the room sir. And trust me she not" I say.

"Alright. See you in a couple hours" he says.

10-4" I say then hang up.

"Why you had to go outside to take a call?" Jewel asks while I'm coming back in the door.

"Yo if you dont chill with this investigation shit" I say. "If you dont trust me just say it"

"Well I DONT!" She says.

"So why we together then?" I ask.

"Cause I fucking love you Q" She says starting to cry." AlI I do is love you and it looks like everytime you hurt me more" Damn I didnt know she was feeling like that. I cant do nothing but bring her in my arms.

"I love you to baby. But you gotta trust me bae. Everybody make mistakes baby. And Im sorry for making mines" I say. "I'll make it up to you right now"

"And That is?" she asks. I pick her up and start kissing her. She wraps her legs around my waist. We make our way to the bedroom and i lay her on the bed

~Jewel~

"Q what we finna do?" I ask between our kisses.

"Lay back and relax" he says taking my tights off while kissing on my neck.

"But bae. See uhh I didnt get a chance to shave" I say.

"That pussy a lil furry? Put that pussy in my face i aint got no worries" He says making me laugh.

"Noo its not a bush. Just you know" I say. He kisses my lips and pulls my panties down.

"I dont know. Looks fine to me" he says kissing and sucking on my thighs.

"Q" I moan out. He spreads my legs and starts to kiss on my pussy. I never had a boy eat me out before. He spreads my pussy lips then starts to suck and lick on my clit.

"Q....AHHH...Q" I moan out.

"Im making it up to you" he says smiling at me. "I love you" Then he starts back eating me out. I cant do nothing but moan out his name. 

"Jaquann...Ohh" I say. I grab his dreads and push him further down. I hope I'm not suffocating him. If I am oh well. Feel like Im about to climax. He's hitting all my right spots. I wonder how many girls has he done this to?

''Bae..Ohhhh...Ahhh" I say. Then I finally came.

"I made yo ass squirt" Q says licking his lips and winking at me.

"Be quiet" I say looking at the sheets. Damn he made me squirt alot.

"Told you I'll make it up to you" He says getting back on top of me and sucking on my neck. "I love you man. Ion never try and hurt you. I know what I be saying be mean as fuck. But Im sorry bae" he says kissing my lips.

"I love you to" I say smiling. He smiles back and we both lay there and fall asleep.

Couple Hours Later

''Bae" Q says shaking me.

"Huh" I ask still half asleep.

"I gotta go meet up with your dad" he says.

"Yeah" I say trying not to sound mad.

"Dont be mad baby. Ima stop this shit soon. I promise" he says kissing me on the lips. "Bae you gotta deal with me in the streets, Its what I do. But I promise soon as I get enough money saved up. Im out and its gone be me you and our kids" he says making me fully wake up now.

"Kids?" I ask.

"Yes. I want bout 7" he says.

"You're funny" I say laughing.

"But forreal bae. I want you to have my babies. I never told a girl this shit. Thats how you know you mean something to me" He says smiling at me. I love his smile. He has some pretty white teeth.

"I feel special now" I say smiling.

"You should feel special" he says. "I love you. Now get some rest. I'll be back soon" he says kissing me.

"Love you to" I say watching him leave out the room. 

'I want you to have my babies?' Did Q just tell me that? I got to be dreaming. A boy had never told me that before in my life. Me and Q really gotta thug this relationship out. I dont wanna loose him over no fuck shit after what he just told me.  Shit Ima make his dream come true and thats a promise

Had To Give Y'all A Lil Freaky Scene ;) But How Was It? Drop Them Comments And Get Them Votes Up 

 100 Votes?

50 Comments LEGGOO!!!!!!