Midnight Smiles (Derek)

Midnight Smiles
Derek Morgan

Np: I'm Not the Only One - Sam Smith
.
Derek sighed,rubbing the back of his neck as he yawned sleepily. Since the latest case they tried to solve, he didn't sleep for days and neither do rest. Coffees were all he drank and he almost smell like one.

It's already past midnight and he strolls along the sidewalk,his jacket on his arm and pocketed hands as he enjoys the cold wind stroked his skin while taking his time before he reached home.

"I'm home" He muttered in the lowest voice as possible,as the door to his room creaked open. A soft groan heard by the male and slight creak from the bed later then. He smiled,knowing that you are asleep.

He usually expects you to wake up since you always did wait for him to come home. And pepper kisses all over his face to calm him down and telling everything is okay if he gets worried or upset on something.

He chuckle breathlessly, happy thoughts flooded into his mind as he thinks about you. "Mmgh,Derek?" You groaned, your eyes fluttered open when you heard a voice.

"I'm right here doll" He showed his genuine smile as you felt the bed sunk in. He laid on his side, stroking the strands of hairs that plastered on your face and you smiled at him back.

"Another case?" You muttered, raising an eyebrow and he nodded, rubbing your arm soothingly with his thumb. "I'm glad that you're fine" You left pepper kisses at his nose, cheeks, forehead and his eyelids.

He pouted when you stopped,he yearns for your soft lips more. "Come sleep with me, I'm sure you're tired as fuck like the bags under your eyes" You gruntled, not liking him straining his body and his health.

"Yeah okay" He chuckled again, kissing the top of your head as he wrapped his arms around you securely.

You smiled,snuggled towards him more , breathing his calm cologne that mixed with hint of coffee smell as you placed your head on his chest.

"Night,Bear Morgan" You mumbled, as you felt his chest rumbled cause of him chuckling yet again at the use of your words. "Night princess"

You faintly smiled in your sleep as his calm heartbeat lulled you to sleep. And as for Derek, having the best rest because of your smiles.
.
I hope this is sweet enuf ayyyy
I watched Elle in Season 2 back,she,by I meant is Lola, is not in a good condition lol

She even said that she is depressed when shooting the series. And this affect her whole acting,i supposed

No wonder Elle is kinda messed up in that eps bahahahhahah
ლ(́° ▽ °‵ლ) ( pls guys im,just joking around i kinda high rn pfft)

Go vote and all that stuff and hope you have a nice dayyyyy
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Profilers,are you ready for more feels?