Chapter 13

Hai.
I dunno what this chapter is going to be about.
(:

I hope you

Enjoy(:

------------------

Mark POV

I went out of the bedroom to find Jackson on the dining table, staring at his phone. His head was resting on both of his hands. He looked fustrated. I went to the kitchen, passing Jackson. "What are you doing?"

He sighed, "It has been two days and he hasn't called, Mark. Two days!"

I took a bottle of iced water from the refrigerator. He leaned on his chair and rubbed his eyes.

I went up to him. I placed my chin on his head and and my arm around his neck.

"Calm down. The real audition hasn't even started yet. Be patient, okay?" I kissed his hair.

"Okay.." he sighed, "Oh! That reminds me. I need to tell Youngjae about the audition."

"What for?"

"He has always been fantasizing about becoming a idol. Have you heard his voice?"

"No, why?"

"You would get ear sex," he chuckled.

(A/N HAHAHAHAHA. Okay dont judge me. You know its true)

I laughed at his comment. He started texting Youngjae.

After sending the text, he looked at me.

"Don't you want to be an idol?"

"No.. I have no talents.."

(A/N DO NOT GET OFFENDED. OKAY. ITS MADE UP. NO HATE. I LOVE MARK. YAY)

"Really?"

"Yeah. And even if I do, I would never want to be famous. It's too hard.."

"Okay. I understand. You're a quiet person so, I know you don't want people screaming at you, even if they are screaming I LOVE YOU MARK!"

"I would love it if you said that to me," I said playfully.

Jackson blushed. That was cute.

Jackson's phone rang. He picked it up. He didn't even had the chance to say hello, the person on the other line started shouting. Jackson held his phone a few centimetres away from his ear. Even though it was loud, all I heard was mumbles.

I mouthed to Jackson "Who?"

He mouthed back "Youngjae"

I smiled at him.

Jackson finally had the courage to place his phone on his ear, aware that he might go deaf.

He interrupted Youngjae's shouting with one word that shut him right up. And that word was "What"

I took the phone and placed it on speaker and placed in on the table in between us.

Jackson POV

"Yah Jackson! You went to the audition without me? When was it? Was it the day that you asked me to help Mark in the Cafe? Seriously? You went to my dream job and called me on the day you went just to ask me to help your boyfriend. You didn't even tell me where you were going! I mean like you could've told me so I would follow you and maybe Jb can help Mark. Like.. How could you? YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!"

"Aisshh! Will you shut up for a while? I can't even hear you properly. All I hear is brehmuhmojisumehdoniyo."

Even though I can't see Youngjae, I knew he was pouting. He would either pout or laugh really loud when I make tease him.