Mine: Mello x Reader

Warning:
The following Chapter Contains Strong Language, Profanity, is Lengthy and Constant P.o.v changes. Other Then That I reply to the Main Character as "She" Because Y/N is Just A Bit Annoying While I Write. Side Note I've Been Seeing Authors Mentioning Wattpad Blocks Non Followers From Too Obscene Chapters, So In case Of That Make Sure If You Like My Books to Follow Me, If You Don't Then Thank You For Stopping By :) Enjoy.

Brushing my ringlet curls loose I peer over to the clock racing for time I pull myself from my vanity.

For the first time in a year I'm going on a date, I've longed for Mello to beg me back, promise he'll change and be different but he never did, it was the whole reason I agreed to stay their room mate but after awhile you get tiered of bumping into strange girls in the morning on your way to the bathroom and gaining a grin from your ex as he stands at his bedroom door.

Rushing out of the door I kiss Matt on the cheek and grabbing my purse. Speed walking to the black car belonging to my date. The familiar roar of a engine gets closer. I hurry into the car before Mello can see, I'm clearly more respectful then that ass hole.

Mello's P.O.V

Pulling off my helmet I notice a black car in the drive way before it peels out. Shutting the door behind me I yell for Matt.

"Did you have someone over ?" I question the gamer before picking up a bar of chocolate

"Nah." Matt answers not taking a eye off of the screen

"Who was in the drive way then?" I reply snapping off a piece of chocolate between my teeth.

"Uhhhh.... Oh that's right she went on a date." Matt's eyes glued on the game with a smile visible on his face

"What the fuck are you so happy about ?" I place my candy on the table

"Mello." Matt puts his console down as well and stands up

"Do you know how much it kills her to see those random tramps walk down the hall every damn morning?" Matts voice booming

"I-"

"No you fucking don't, you dumped her because she was "smoothening you". Matt cuts me off and uses unnecessary air quotes

"But what did that girl do exactly, she took care of your sorry ass when you almost blew yourself up, she cared after you, fed you when it was to painful for you to move and you just dump her when you don't need her." Matt continues

"It's not like that, I told her I needed space, I needed time." I try to half ass confess

"Oh and that consists of fucking some whore you meet the very next day ?" Matt questions me before walking away

I didn't mean to hurt her, I needed her, I needed her attention, her love and her touch but for once I cared about someone else more then I care for myself and I couldn't handle that. Looking down I see Matt's phone light up with her name on the screen. I peek into the room Matt disappeared into before snatching his phone from the glass table.

"He's such a scum ball, he's already felt me up three times and I haven't been with him a hour and a half yet."

My blood boils as I read her text, I had never once disrespected her and this ass thinks he can ? Fuck no.

I peek back into the room and start tapping letters in the huge screen.

"Where are you just in case of emergency."

I tap send seconds before her reply and head for the door.

My P.O.V

Swirling spaghetti on my fork I suffer the boring stories of my loser of a date's high school stories.