Part 10

Kara and I had gone back upstairs to my room. We lay down on the floor to the right of my bed. 

"Well, that turned out better than I thought it would." I said. Kara agreed, saying how much fun had had.

"I felt so annoying though. I hope Jason didn't get annoyed by me." Kara was quick to reassure me that I wasn't annoying at all.

"Dude but did you notice how Robby was sitting at the beginning?! Like he was on top of me!"

"Yeah! I noticed that too! I was like what." We were probably talking for about five minutes when my dad called up to us.

"Are those boys that came over walking around the street?" I heard my brother walk over to the window and yell back to Kara and I,

"Yeah I think it is them!" Kara and I looked at each other and opened my curtains. Sure enough, we saw all three of them running around my street. Jesus Christ. My dad opened the door and I heard him yell to them telling them that they could come back if they wanted to. They started walking towards my house again and Kara and I went back downstairs. Kara and I awkwardly stood across from the front door near my kitchen table watching them walk in. Robby walked in first. "Heeeyyyyyy." He said in a shy gay sounding voice. We all sat at my kitchen table again. I thought I was done being annoying. They started playing with my phone again, continuing to laugh at the pictures I had. We were just sitting and talking when Anthony's phone started to ring. "It's Zane. Hello?" We all watched Anthony as he talked to their friend Zane.

"Just kill them..." Anthony said in a cautious voice. Jason, Robby, Kara and I exchanged confused glances. Anthony handed the phone to Robby and then said "He says there's little girls in his house..." Robby told Zane to kill the girls as well and then handed the phone to Jason while saying, "I have to go, I'm at a friend's house." Jason picked up the phone and gave the same advice as Robby & Anthony, "just kill them." Immediately following the advice he said

"I have to go, I'm at my friend Maura's house." Jason slid the phone in my middle of the table towards me. "He wants to talk to you.." I didn't want to pick up so Kara and I argued about who would answer it. She grabbed the phone and answered.

"He-hello..?"

"There are little girls at my door. WHAT DO I DO."

Kara didn't know what to say so she just said "uhh..." and put the phone back in the middle of the table. Anthony took his phone back and hung up. Anthony chuckled while saying "He's probably so high right now." Everyone broke out into simultaneous laughter. Jason & Robby were now going through more of the pictures on my phone. They found a picture of Kara, Bri, and I in the gym lockeroom. They turned it around to show Kara and I. 

"Oh my god. I look so short." I said. Jason looked at the picture and then at me and said

"Yeah you are pretty short haha." Excuse me you're like two inches taller than me. I just brushed it off and laughed with him. Anthony's phone rang again and he announced it was his dad. The three of them ran out to door to make sure he didn't drive by my house again. 

"Thanks for having us!" Anthony yelled before closing the front door behind him. Kara and I went back upstairs and sat on the floor again. We both were saying how we felt annoying. She was worried about Robby finding her annoying, and I was worried about Jason. I pointed out that it was funny because Anthony was just kind of there. Anthony is literally the best and we weren't worried about annoying him at all. I said how I was afraid that Jason couldn't stand me and that I don't matter to him at all. Kara quickly disagreed.

"No I can tell he does like and care about you. It's so easy to tell. Like when you talk he'll look at you and he's interested in what you have to say. He won't interrupt you either. Trust me, I've seen him interact with people he hates. He really does like you even if you don't believe it." That got me really happy even if I didn't show it. We continued talking for about an hour more. By the end of it, my head was throbbing. Did I over think to the point where I gave myself a headache? My parents weren't home so Kara and I went downstairs to make food and do whatever. I got medicine for my headache and she made some chocolate milk. We went to bed a little later. I fell asleep telling myself "he doesn't hate you. Even Kara noticed. You guys are friends. Don't worry."