Part two

Anonymous said
Part two of the imagine where the reader is tony's daughter please :)
@ winterlover97 said
Part 2 of the shot?
-
A/n yes I'm so happy people wanted part two of this
-
You just sat there and cried and cried in till no more tears came Clint somehow got both of you and Pietro on the boat. You didn't feel sad or mad or anything you just felt empty. Maybe you didn't want to feel maybe you just couldn't but you say in the boat with Pietro and Clint red eyed and emotionless.
"If I hadn't died, where do you think we would be now"
-
I don't know what to do without you. You thought to yourself. I feel empty and alone, you're my everything, I know you're gone. And God I hate you for leaving me here all alone. I was remembering what you said to me last.
"If I hadn't died. Where do you think we would be now?"
You didn't even say 'I love you' or 'goodbye'. Maybe I didn't mean as much to you, as you did to me, or maybe I did, but now we'll-i'll never know. I miss you and your smart ass attitude and God only knows what I would do to have you by my side again.
I was thinking about what you said and here's my answer. We would do everything, I would kiss you every time like it was our last, and I would say 'I love you' every chance I got. We would be happy. I can't think about this anymore because every time I do I get sad and want to cry and you know how much I hate crying. We both had demons I still have them and now it's getting hard to sleep without you by my side the voices are getting too loud.
Now that you're not here to fight them off for me. I'm going crazy without you, but I need you and I know you're gone. But I'm going to just sit here for a while and if you want to come talk I'll be here and if you don't well I'll still be here. I love- loved you.
-
The first time you broke down was one night when you had too much to drink.
There so much I needed to tell you and ask you. One being why the hell did you leave me here alone, scared and alone. What is this some karma, is this pay back. What did I do, that was so bad to lose you. I keep wondering if I forget you and your kisses and how you make me feel whole, if I do that what will I become. I wonder if I do that if I stop thinking of you, of our love, if I do that what will happen to me. I keep think if I do that I'll be whole again, that I won't feel to empty, that I'll be somewhat happy again; but then in the back of my mind I know, I won't I'll just me more empty.
All because I love you, I don't care if your dead. I love you, I wish I could stop. You were the only person I have ever loved and now your gone and I don't know what to do without you.
I feel like I'm drowning, I wish I was it be so much easier. Dying is easy, living is the hard part. Living is so much harder than we every thought it was. I've cried so much and if that makes me weak then so be it. Great now I'm screaming, yelling, crying and pulling my hair. If I lose myself then what do I have left, who am I kidding, I don't have anything left.
No love, No glory, No happy ending.
Nothing left all because I lost you. So if you can, your not even listening! Who am I kidding I'm talking to myself and I can't-I cant-I can't!!! Not anymore.
I start hitting and kicking the wall, yelling and crying, finally I stop and lead back and fall to the floor.
"So I know you hear me, you sick son of a bitch, so-so come back to me, I c-can't do this anymore" I say aloud shacking with tears tuning down my face "please I don't wanna be alone anymore, I've been alone too long"
Then a knock on the door I walked over to it hoping it was you, but as I opened the door it wasn't. I felt like the life was being sucked out of me. Steve stood there you knew he hear everything you just said. He hugged you and held you as you yelled and hit him till you couldn't fight anymore and just cried.
It has been month since the last time you saw Pietro smile, laugh, talk or seen him. Most people would be in bed still crying yell at God or saying his not really dead. You on the other hand did non of the above you went on missions you and you fought like hell, then at night you where one of his shirts and cry to yourself. You would never smile and everyone saw this and saw how broken you were after that. One of these nights Wanda walked in and saw she sat down of the bed night to you and just hugged you and you cried into her shoulder.
"I miss him" you said in between sobbing
She put her hand on you head and said "I miss him too (y/n)" the two of you stayed like that for a hour saying nothing and only hearing you cry
She put you to sleep with dreams of Pietro after you were fully asleep she went to Tony and said "she's not the same something died inside her she lost part of herself we must do something about it"
Tony looked at her and said "what you don't think I don't want to do something she's my daughter I hate seeing her like this I want her to be happy again"
"Well what are we going to do?" She asked mad that she could not help her best friend
He looked down "don't tell (y/n) because if it doesn't work she'll never speak to me again and I'm not sure you should even know braise you might kill me but I think Helena Cho found a way to bring him back" Tony said worried if he couldn't pull it off
-
It was early in the morning and you are having a dream of the first time you saw Pietro when you were woken up by Wanda.
"(Y/n) come with me" she told you smiling pulling you up
You walked with her in Pietro's shirt not smiling and wondering why I did "where are we goi-" you said when you saw him standing in front of you "Wanda is this one of the mind tricks?" You started crying "please I can if his not re-" you were cut off when he kissed you and hugged you like he was never letting go
He kissed you again and say "yes dragă it's me I told you I would never let you"
You smiled for the first time in what felt like forever and kissed him back then saying "if you ever die again I'm going to bring you back just to kill you" he kissed you again and again till your dad Tony said "happy that your alive and (y/n)'s happy again but hands of my daughter....like now" he was glaring at him and you laughed at him
You took Pietro's hand and said "come on we have some catching up to do" and walked to your room
He laid down on the bed and held you and that was the first time in a long time where you were okay with being happy. Pietro and you stayed in bed but you didn't want to go to sleep because you felt if you did you never see him again. So you laid on his chest till you passed out and when you woke up in a panic but he was still there alive and hugged you and said "dragă I told you I wasn't leaving you again and I mean it not even death could keep us apart"
"I thought it was all a dream and you were still dead" you told him
"No it was not a dream I am here" he told you smiling kissing your head "we should stay in bed all day to catch up" he said smirking
You laughed and said "that sounds good"
-
Here you go part two I hope you all like it
I have a few request but
REQUEST ARE OPEN (so request please)