Familiar Face

6 Months Later

Rihanna's POV

Only 10 minutes left before Aubrey's last show. We're the only ones left in his dressing room. We were talking about random things but I tuned him out, watching him with so lust in my eyes. He was still talking and I was just staring at him, not listening to a word he was saying. I bit my bottom lip as I felt the urge to kiss him. He saw it. He knew I wanted him. He smirked, staring intensely right back at me.

"Thinkin' dirty, huh?" He interrupted.
"What?" I tuned him in. He laughed a little, causing me to let out a nervous giggle.
"What were you thinki' about?" He asked, narrowing himself gorgeous eyes knowingly.
"Uh..I don't remember." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.
"Mmh...Let me remind you." He said seductively and a shiver went down my spine. I side-eyed him. He grabbed me by my hips and planted a soft kiss on my lips. Parting my lips, his tongue slipped in easily. I let out a small moan once our tongues collided. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. He pulled apart and I gently tugged on his bottom lip using my teeth. He eventually freed himself from me and turned around, locking the door behind him.

He picked me and gently laid me on the couch, hovering over me. I smirked then placed my hands on his shoulders, bringing him down on me. He pecked my lips then trailed kisses down from my collarbone to my exposed neck as his hands were busy lifting up my skirt and pulled my panties down. He looked very determined. I find it sexy.

He quickly pulled down his Jean along with his boxer in one tug. Without warning, he pushed inside me. I gasped for air, and dug my nails on his back. He groaned into my ear and gave me the hardest and deep strokes possible. I moaned, spreading my legs wider. He took my leg and placed it on his shoulder and sped up his pace.
I felt my orgasm building up inside me and my legs started shaking.
"5 minutes Drake." Someone banged on the door but we didn't stop.

Aubrey picked me up and sat on the sofa so that I straddled him. I wrapped my arms around him neck and begab rolling my hips, fast.
"Fuck!" He moaned and placed his large hands on my ass, roughly squeezing it.
"Shit! Papi I'm cummin'...ahhh." I moaned as I rode him like it'll be our last time fuckin.

"Drake we need you on stage! Right now." The banging on the door was louder this time. With a final rotation of my hips, I exploded all over his dick. I was determined to make him cum too. I took his face in my hands and connected our lips in a rough kiss. I squeezed my walls around him making him tighten his grip on my ass and I could feel his pop out.
"Cum for me Papi." I moaned in his ear, squeezing around him even more tight. That triggered his orgasm. He released inside me and we sat there, panting.

"Drake You're Late. C'mon." Once again, someone banged even louder on the door and Aubrey rolled his eyes.
"I'M COMMING." He groaned as I lifted myself up, off of him. I couldn't stand still so I jus plopped down on the couch next to him. I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked over at him and he had his bottom lip trapped between his teeth. I smirked, running fingers through my hair.
"What? You want round 2?" I said in a seductive voice, biting my lip in the process.
"Yeah. Come here." He pulled me closer to him.
"You'll get round 2 tonight. Now they need you on stage." I pulled myself back.
"You got that right." He kissed me then got up and fixed himself.

He bent over and kissed me.
"I love you." He whispered against my lips.
"I love you too." I mumbled and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
"Wrap it up baby." I said finally having the strength to stand up. I walked him to the door.
"I'll see you when I'm done." He said and I nodded, then closed the door behind him. I fixed myself then decided to stay here for a few minutes.