My mates is twins

Author's note : So i was thinking about writing a new book and came up with this idea

As always please Vote and comment and let me know if i should continue

I am sorry if its short I am currently using my phone :)

I also wanna say thank you DiDi this means alot I've been looking every where for and editor. Thank you :) So this is for you thank you !!!

Hunter POV:

I woke up in the morning, feeling groggy. "Get up get up" screams my wolf. I grabbed my head and internally growled at him.

Oh hey there! I must have forgotten to mention that I'm not only a werewolf but part vampire and part warlock as well! Now I know what you're thinking! 'Your mother must have been a slut!' Well to prove you wrong, my mother wasn't! She was a half breed of wolf and vampire while my father was a half breed with werewolf and warlock in him. To give you more information, I am 22 and I am very wealthy owning one of the distinguished tech corporations in America!

Stretching, I lazily strolled out of bed and into my marvellous bathroom; my bathroom had a huge Jacuzzi on one side and a stand up shower in the far left. In the middle of the bathroom I have a huge 6 seater bath tub.(made up bath tub name)

I walked over to the Jacuzzi and turned it on warm standing there waiting as the bobbles start. Stepping in I slipped down and relaxed as the bobbles washed over my tense muscles.

I still had no mate. I've been looking for her since I turned 16 and you won't even believe how old I really am. I am just so tired of being alone I mean I don't even try to find a long term relationship because I will just out live them. I pressed the speaker that was installed on my wall and waited for a response.

"Yes Alpha" replied Desiree my helper, "you may tell her to come in now". I waited until my door opened and in came my flavour of the week Anna. She closed the door and stepped closer. I watched as she strolled her way towards me and with every step she took she dropped a piece of her clothing.

I know it's wrong but this is the only release I get to have because I am growing weak without my mate. She sauntered over with a seductive aura as she sat right on my hardened erection, her slick tight heat wrapping around it like a glove. I felt my eyes rolling back as a pleasured moan escaped my lips and I knew I had lost it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison POV:

"Madie I am tired" said my twin brother Mason. Me and my twin brother work as exotic strippers at some club called shameless. Where not happy but hey got to do what you got to do to make a living, now don't get me wrong the job is crap but the pay is good.

I exhaled "I know Mason! We're about to leave now. Let me just collect our money", and I did as I walked around the stage collecting our money some old geezer tried to snatch my top off. I reached out and grabbed his hand in mid strike and placed my most feral expression possible towards him and my vampire hissed at him. "Don't fucking do it unless you want me to empty your body of your precious blood".

I then stood up and made my way towards my brother "let's goo babe I am tired". I grabbed his hand and we went up to the dressing room to get dressed and headed home. We entered the rundown apartment building and then headed up the stairs to our apartment.

Once we entered our apartment I walked to my room and flopped right down onto my full size bed and not long after my brother came in after me. "Babe" said my brother "when are we going to find our mate I feel lonely and tired my powers are getting weak and I am scared Maddie". I turned to my brother and grabbed his head and placed on my chest "I know babe my vampire is getting weak, but we have each other and hopefully we will find him or her".

Now I know you're thinking what ? How are ya'll gonna share one mate. But it was faith you see our mate has to be powerful because he was giving two mates an in the prophecy it said and quote.

"One day and all powerful witch will be born and he will be a mixed of Vampire, werewolf, and warlock. Thus he will need to mates because of his sheer power his power would be divided into three. The three will have to mate before it's too late or their powers and strength will diminish unless they mate and become one whole."

Now you see I am half werewolf half vampire and my brother is half were half warlock, and that's how our parent's knew the prophecy was happening because my mom and dad was full blown werewolf. So being that we came out half and half they knew that we were the twins to the prophecy. My mom told me I was born to help increase his strength speed and agility to his vampire., and my brother warlock was born to feed our mate warlock power, and our wolf is to help love and balance out our mate wolf.

As i ran my hand through my brother hair i felt my vampire push to the surface to cradle her baby brother warlock and I felt his wolf press against mine for comfort and I began to sing a song our parent's use to sing to us before they died.

" Deep in the meadow under the willow

A bed of grass a soft green pillow laid down your head

And close your eyes and when you wake....." (This song is from the hunger game) ^^^

I stopped when I noticed he fell asleep I kissed his forehead, and before I fell asleep I prayed that our mate would find us before it's too late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE :

This is just another book idea

I guess vote comment if you like it

PS this book is for me so no one has to read it but if you like it come on the journey with me an let's have fun

Unicornprincess17