Forgiveness *chapter6*

A/N 

Thanks to everyone who is reading,. 

This book is almost over. 

Thank you all so much remember to vote and comment :) 

SO NOT EDITED SORRY.......

---------------------------

Hunter pov:

I swallow the lump that has formed in my throat as i look down at Mason.

Im gonna mark him i have to. I heard the door close signaling Madison left. With shaky fingers i ran my hands down his face. I am gonna make this right again Mason i am gonna fix this because i love you so very much. I leaned down connecting ouro lips together i felt his limp body shutter as i trailed kisses from his chapt lips down his neck and across his collar bone.

I smelled his heat it wasnt strong but it was there. I ran my hands up his side only using feather like touches. I looked up and to my shock his dull blue and yellow eyes was watching me. For once I felt whole I felt alive I had something to live for. I smiled weakly at him as his eyes watered.

"Mason I love you, do you hear me I love you so very much. Please let me make love to you let me love you the way I know how." He slowly nodded his head and I unsnapped his pajama pants pulling them down slowly. His shirt was already off leaving his pink nipples to my disposal.

I gently took his nipple into my mouth as I began to suck and nibble all over him. As I moved onto the next he was already panting. His dull eyes now bright and alert I took extra precaution on this nipple. Slowly sucking and nibbling my way down towards his belly button where I inserted my tongue into his belly button. Gently sucking around it, I then trailed my tongue down towards his pelvic bone.

Mason was now breathing heavy his eyes holding so many emotion but the one that I am most graceful for is love. He still loved me he loved me I felt all these emotions an more resurface. I slowly took him into my mouth sucking his balboas head into my mouth taking great care not to be to rough with him because he was still weak. Looking up into his eyes I notice his teeth were now sharp and I knew he was fighting his wolf for control.

"Let go baby let it go." That was all it took before a feral growl ripped through the air. His one blue eyes were now yellow with specks of blue. In the background I heard the door slam open. I looked up into the eyes of Madison but she wasn't Madison no more her eyes were blood shoot red. I know her vampire is more dominate then her wolf hmmm lets see. I watched her seductively sway her hips towards us.

Her vampire was in full control, licking my lips I held out my hand for her to take. I watched how seductive she moved along the bed while gliding her nails up her brothers stomach. I watched as he leaned into her touch. I watched as his eyes turned fully blue an i knew his warlock was in control but i couldnt let this get more out of hand no matter how turned on i was i knew that he was in no shape to be fully mated right now but maybe if i mark him he will be ok. He just has to be right?

Looking up into madison i called forth my warlock powers and put her vampire to rest. My warlock mate imediately to offence going into defence mood and in his weekend state he jumped up but nearly feel to the floor as he tried to catch madison. Him being so weak they both callapsed on the floor. I ran over to where they were and told Mason warlock to calm his self. "Calm yourself Mason's warlock his body is in no need for all this movement you are ok now so please be still. Let me mark you as one"i asked him. His warlock stopped struggeling and blinked his beautiful blue eyes up at me. "Ok" came his small reply while bearing his neck to me. Gently i licked his neck calling my wolf forth i bit down as hard as i could. I tasted his sweet blood pouring inside my mouth i moaned at the sheer excesy in it. I heard his pants and felt him squirm, and soon our mind became one. A feeling like no other washed over me.

He is mine i growled out to no one i heard the sound of his faint heart beat. Please let this work i sent a silent pray up to god. I watched as his chest moved slower indicating his oxygen flow slowing down. I heard my mate Madison ster but i couldnt take my eyes off of my Warlock mate. I watched as she scooted forward. Grabing on to my Warlock mate "come on come on" i kept chanting.

Then it happened he stopped breathing all together. WIth one lats thump of his heart my warlock mate was gone............

I heard screahing in the background from my mate madison vampire. My whole being came crashing down. "No" i remember saying before all the pain hit my body at once. I just lost my mate and it was all my fault.........

--------------------------------------------------------------

An/

Hello boys and girl long time no speak i know i know im a duoche bag 

*bows head in shame*

But i do love all of you guys so much an thans for those who stuck with the story this book was suppose to be a side project because i had writer block

*pouts*

but then it turned into this all the fans i got all the reads and votes comments meant alot.Sadly this is the end i might do and epilouge im not sure hmmmmm. I mean it did take me a while to publish this chapter. 

sorry.....

Well anyway thanks for reading an i hope you enjoy i think its short but if it is i am sorry..

Until next time 

*Yaoifangirl18 over and out*