Chapter Five

Dedicated to My_Soccer_life for being the first to comment on this :D Thanks so much!!

NOT EDITED SORRY BUT I WILL DO THAT ALL LATER ;)

Chapter Five:

You know those moments in life when you wish you could go back and change things. Well this is one of those times. I wish i could go back and change what happened three years ago. I wish i could change what ever i did that made my parents hate me. And if i did that then i would have to put up with the horrible look Xavier was giving me right now. I never thought i would wish for this but i wish that he would have one of his cocky smirks on his face and not a look of pity. Not a look that says i'm sorry.

I shot out of his arms and jumped off the bed getting as far away from him as possible. This wasn't meant happen. No one else was meant to find out.

"Marley we can get you help, we can get you through this," He assured. I clenched my fists at my sides.

"You think I'm crazy is that it Xavier?" I yelled at him not bothering to be quiet. Probably not a smart idea as it was only like one o'clock in the morning.

"I don't think your crazy Marley but something’s wrong with you and you need help,"

"You don't know the half of it," I told him. "You don't know anything so why don't you just go back to teasing me because I don't need you or your pity!"

"Everyone has their secrets but I promise you it will come back to haunt you. Tell me what's wrong, I can help you,"

"They are called secrets for a reason because everyone doesn't fucking need to know!"

I pulled may gaze away from him when I heard the door open. There stood Parker, Blake and Hunter watching us quietly.

"Xavier leave it!" Blake growled stepping into the room.

"Don't tell me you don't want to know to. She wakes me up screaming in the middle of the night and doesn't even have the guts to tell me why she was screaming." He snapped back.

"If she doesn't want to tell you then she doesn't have to!" If looks could kill Xavier would be more then dead. I could see that Blake was doing his best to shut him up but something in me told me he wanted to know and he was going to do what ever it took to find out.

"You know don't you! You know what she's hiding. Great just fucking great my own brother won't even tell me!"

"It’s not his fault!" I told him. I didn’t want Blake to get the blame. He had promised me he wouldn’t tell anyone and I knew he would do whatever it took to keep that promise even risking his relationships with his brother. "He found out by mistake, after the party we were together and I told him."

"Wait, What? You were together. Fucking hell you’re sleeping with him already now that’s disgusting," Xavier exclaimed. "He is like three years old then you. You do know that don't you."

"Xavier I am not sleeping with him, stop jumping to conclusions!" I walked closer to Xavier so that I was standing next to Blake. "He was just there when I needed him,"

"Well are you going to tell us or not?" Xavier asked crossing his arms.

"You don't have too," Blake assured me.

"Blake this is our home we deserve to know what’s going on when some crazy girl that no one wants comes to live with us, Some girl that doesn't belong in place like this," he shot back opening his arms to the room around him. "Some girl that doesn't belong with people like us,"

I froze. His words hurt; I had really felt that this life could be better. That I wouldn’t have to worry about being hated because these boys were generally nice. They were nice enough to take me in and treat me right. But by god I had been wrong. Xavier was just as pig headed and horrible as my father was.

"Piss off!" Blake shouted shoving Xavier towards the door.

"You know what you are just as crazy as her," Xavier shot me a hated glare before pushing Blake off him. I knew now was the time I needed to tell him. I need to tell all the boys the truth. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"You right it’s your house and you all deserve to know why I’m here. My parents hated me. My whole family treated me horrible. I wasn't feed, I wasn't cared for but most off all I wasn't loved. I had no one to care for me. When I came home from school feeling horrible I was told to toughen up. When my parents had a bad day they would come home and let it all out on me. So much that some days I couldn’t walk. Some days I wished I would just die. I wished more then anything that I would have a family who cared for me! A family that would hug me and tell me that they loved me!

You have this all and your turning against your own brother over one mistake. All because he was doing something he promised me. Known of you know how lucky you are that you come home to a safe home that you get dinner every night. That you don't have to worry weather or not you are going to get smacked because you accidently dropped something on the floor.

So Xavier you might be right! I might be crazy but until you know what I’ve been through don't you dear judge me. Understand?" I yelled. Hunter, Xavier and Parker all shared the same expression. Shock. Their mouths hung open. Guilt was written all over Xavier’s face. I didn't say anything more I just stepped willingly into Blake’s open eyes. Letting the water works start again.

"Oh god what have I done," Xavier murmured from his place at the door.

"I think it would be best if we all left now." Parker commented. I heard shuffling of feet and then all three boys left leaving me and Blake alone. He carried me towards my bed and laid down next to me. He had his arms around my waist and I rested my head on his chest.

"Go back to sleep Marley I’ll be here when you wake up," Blake whispered in my ear.

When I did fall asleep again, I was shocked that for once I actually felt safe.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Here is another chapter! Hope you enjoy :) Please give me some feedback.

xxx