Prologue

"Okay, now this game is quite simple," the two girls - who I don't remember the names of - talked through the microphone,"the left side of the gym is team Edward and the right side is team Jacob. When one of us says team Jacob you walk to the right side of gym and if we say team Edward you go to the left side"

I repeated those two sides in my head doing hand gestures while doing so. I actually wanted to participate in this game and I wouldn't like to lose on the first try.Especially since I'm competitive as hell.

" If we say 'sea biscuit' then you have to find someone, anyone and get on their back or let them get on your back. Either way you have to find a partner in thirty seconds or you will be eliminated from the game," I searched around the room wanting to know who I would get on top of. I had my friend Caleb so that should do.

If not, then I hope others can handle me jumping on their backs.

"The second thing is that when we say 'Harry Potter' you have to make a group of three and touch your pointer fingers together in the air as if you're raising a wand. Look up here for the example,"

Two girls and a guy were holding up their pointer fingers in sync so they would make the Harry Potter figure. I nodded mentally wanting to remember about the steps of the game even though I'll probably end up forgetting once the game begins.

"And if you don't have a group of three you will be eliminated as well" The teenage girl holding the microphone handed it to the girl next to her, "The next one is Titanic. Look up here while I elaborate on how to do it."

On the stage there was two people in the middle while three other people were on their knees with their hands connected to form a circle around them. The ones in the middle stood tall but one of them had to have their hands out as if they were rose and the other had to put their hands on their waste as if they were jack.

I thought it was funny so I laughed.

Apparently, I was the only one that thought it was comical because everyone stared at me as if I was a goner. I tried coughing to cover up my laughing,but turns out I'm really bad at that so I ended up choking.

Now, that is when everyone thought it was essential to laugh.

I swear, once I stop choking, I will hunt them down and laugh at them when they choke.

"She be choking on that dick!"

I glared at the person who said that. I have never ever choked on a dick before. I actually know what the fuck I'm doing when I suck a dick, excuse you.

Fan fiction has taught me well.

"Settle down, please. Now, the following step is called 'Mean Girls' and that is when four people get in a group in a back to back position. Then when we say 'Justin Beiber' you will have to flip your hair as if you have Justin Beiber hair."

Everybody around me started flipping their hair dramatically while singing baby. Guess, they're all believers by heart.

"'Snow White' is when there is a person In the middle and seven other people holding hands while they are on their knees forming a circle. The person in the middle represents Snow White while the other represent the dwarfs."

I better be Snow White or at least be Sleepy when I'm doing this. They are my favorites.

"This is where it starts getting a bit complicated. When we say 'pay up' you have to put your hands out as if you're saying I don't know. When you are in that position you can't move at all until we say 'laid off'."

It doesn't seem that complicated. But knowing the dumb fucks at my school they will probably lose once they say pay up.

I fixed my sleeve a little since it was sliding off my shoulder. And since I was at it, I also adjusted my black ripped skinny jeans.

Oh how I loved ripped jeans.

"Okay now, those were all the steps on how to play the game but know that wer'e done who wants to start playing some Redbox?"

-

Hello lovelies!!!

So I randomly came up with this story when I was playing redbox so I thought why not write about it in fan fiction format.

And comment and vote and follow and I'll reply asap bc no life gang. Also I think I'm going to add a question after every chapter so we can interact and be friends. yay. (please don't leave me hanging I'm actually really chill lmao)

Q. How did you find this Story? (I'm actually really curious)

-Ale:))