Pregnant

Imagine a heartfelt talk with Clara.

" Clara?" you say knocking on her door. She opens the door with a big smile but it instantly turns to a worried frown whe she sees your face.
" What's wrong? " she asks, leading you to sit on her bed. You say nothing but you pull out a a long stick and hand it to her. Her eyebrows furrow with confusion but morph into happiness.
" You're pregnant! " she says excitedly. You nod sadly.
" I know." Clara pulls you into a hug.
" That's lovely news!" You shake your head, pulling away from her.
" No it's not. What if the Doctor doesn't love me anymore when I tell him?" you ask insecurely.
" The Doctor will always love you. No matter what. "
" How do you know?" You ask. Clara bites her lip and smiles.
" You know, he told me something once. He told me that there was three types of love. Love you feel towards a friend, love you feel towards family and the kind of love that makes you ache when you are apart from the object of that love. True love. He told me that the love he felt towards you was so pure, so unconditional that if anything ever happned to you, he wouldn't be able to live. He loves you more then anything, sweetie. Never doubt that." You smile at her words and stand up.
" I'm going to tell him," You say.
" Good luck," she says.