I'm Losing Every Chance I Get

Preston's POV

We got to the hospital after explaining what had happened to Rob. Lachlan jumped out of the car and started running to the door but I grabbed his shoulder and made him look at me.
"Lachlan. You have to calm down. Everything is going to be okay. Okay?"
"Yeah, yeah. Fine!" He replied quickly getting out of my grip.
I sigh and look over at Rob. He gives me the same look and we walk into the building. Lachlan already ran up to the receptionist and got the room number so we followed him.
We arrived at the room after a silent elevator ride and about 5 minutes of getting lost in the complex hospital scene.
"Okay Lachlan. Do you want to go first or should we?" I asked calmly looking him in the eye.
"I-I can go first. I need to see him." He responded and turned to go into the room.
Once he shut the door Rob and I sat on the bench closest to the room and I rested my head on his shoulder.
"Do you think he'll be okay?" I asked looking up at him.
"Lachlan or Vikk." He asked in more of a statement and closed his eyes.
About 10 minutes later Lachlan walked out of the room with tears in his eyes.
"H-He lost his m-memory." He stuttered. Both Rob and I stood up at the same time and went over to him. I have him and hug and he cried into my shoulder while I rubbed circles into his back.
"Lachlan, we're gonna go see him. Stay on the bench and please don't go anywhere." I said looking him in the eyes. He nodded and curled up on the bench and Rob and I walked into the room.
"...Vikk...?" I asked cautiously.
"Oh hi." He responded. "D-Do I know you?"
"Yes. Or at least you should. My name's Preston and this is Rob. We're your friends along with Lachlan as well as Mitch and Jerome who live near by. We were all really close friends... Do you remember any of that?"
"No... I'm sorry."
"It's okay. It's not you fault. Would you like me to explain how you got here?"
"Yes please."
"Okay, here we go..." I sighed and took at deep breath. "Well as you should know you were in a car crash. What happened as far as I know is that Lachlan, the guy who was just in here, confessed his love to you. You just stood there and he took it as you didn't love him back so he ran off until I found him. You went looking for him and ended up getting hit by a drunk driver. And now you're here." I said looking up at him.
"Oh... He's gay? I was kinda hoping so... He's cute. And I'm starting to remember a few things. I remember that when I stood still I was in shock because I thought he was straight. I loved him too I just couldn't process the information in time."
"Well I'm glad you think he's cute because he really likes you. Would you like him to stay with you tonight?" I asked.
"Mhmm" he nodded with a smile and Rob and I walked out over to Lachlan who had tears stained on his face.
"Hey Lachlan, I think you'll want to stay with him tonight. He's remembering a few thing plus he thinks you're cute." I winked.
"Thank you Preston. I thought I had lost any chance of him. Thank you so much."
"Any time"