• 1 •

*Cayla's POV*

Tomorrow would be my first day at my new high school. I was nervous about it. All these questions kept popping up in my head. Will I make friends? Will people like me? Was my first day gonna be terrible? I was getting chills just thinking about it. I didn't wanna mess this up.

My parents decided that it was time for us to move. I didn't understand why I couldn't just stay where we were in Texas. But we moved to New York because my parents wanted to be "out there". That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in all of my 16 almost 17 years.

Back in Texas I had a big room with a giant closet of course. Now we live in a little house where my room is about the size of my old closet. I guess you could say that I'm spoiled. It's even worse that my older brother's room is right next to mine and we have to share a bathroom. Why would my parents do this to me? Just why?

I had to leave my friends and the school that I loved so much back in Texas. I go to Bella-Marie Upper Grades School. My mom keeps talking about how great of a school it is. I guess I'll find that out myself tomorrow. I'm excited about it yet horrified about all the people. If I don't make any friends I suppose that I could mess with my brother every day. But only time can tell. I couldn't wait.

___________________________

A/N the pic at the top is of Cayla! Hope you enjoy the story so far! X