Chapter 24: go me?

Courtney's POV

"HELLO...PEOPLE!" A piercing screech came from... well I don't quite now.

"People of the people, you are greatly appreciated in Amerida!".. Duff yelled from the bathroom. Slowly I crept towards the door, trying to open it was locked. Still, the sheet from his bed wrapped around me. "Sea-a-tttttttlllllleeeeee is nice.." He hummed. I raised my eyebrows, he was acting so strange... Oh no this must be what he does alone. "DUFF!" I banged on the door. Slowly it was opened, he pulled me in and locked the door again. "Uh Duff what in the hell is happening?" I giggled a little. He dragged me and sit me on the toilet, "Sweetheart, I'm happy!" "Why is this?" "Just because you..." He grinned. "Weirdo.." I walked out of the bathroom "that is fine!" He giggled. I laughed and slipped on my under garments. I slipped on a Van Halen tee and my jean jacket and some jeans. Then Duff came out, I waited for him to get dressed and we walked out. He cupped my hand in his and we slowly walked down the steps, I looked at the clock "Duff, babe it's 5:30 fucking am.." "Yeah I know, we are going to your place.. Right?" "Uhh okay" I giggled at his excitement.

-----------------------------------

We arrived at my apartment and we immediately hit the bedroom.... Well to, you know, uh fuck.... So I had sex 2 times in the last 12 hours!! Go me? Anyway we just 'finished' our rough yet passionate sex session. (4 some how whole fucking hours) "You my love, you are amazing." I panted kissing him and our sweaty bodies still cuddling. He smiled and replied,"So are you ready for tomorrow?"
"Hm?" "

"The tour, remember?"

"Oh yeah"

"We should probably shower because
1 I clawed the shit out of you, sorry for that by the way, and
2 From us cuddling, your blood is all on me
3 Our SWEAT EW" we both laughed.

"Yeah alright.." We got in the shower immediately, in the shower he sucked all on my neck and we made out and stuff. We got out, put our clothes back on, and I made soup. (Kind of)

"This is good.." Duff smirked

"It's also canned." I laughed. He sat and blushed but since he was a good sport, he smiled. We finished and went back to the bedroom... Uh to, you know, pack... I pulled out the suitcase from the Florida trip and shoved some more clothes into it. We sat and he showed me the tour plans and all and we left the apartment. "After the tour, let's move to Seattle and get married," Duff held tight to my hand and I just stared, "Uh Michael, that's unpredictable, you'll still be in the band and you may not, something big might happen and who knows, we may split?!" I still held his hand but frowned, and I could tell he was sad. "You're right, but I have still a question..." A moment of silence went for a second and he pulled out a little silver band with engraving 'make me a promise' "Promise you'll stay with me, I don't care if it's a relationship or a friendship, just be with me. Take this and wear it to show so?" He held it up "Yes, I will Michael." I kissed him whilst he carefully slid the ring on my finger. We continued walking and I wondered for the future.

So this is a filler, I hope you liked it... :)