-=Part 1=-

Shadow Bonnie's PoV

Hey! I'm Shadow Bonnie, but I prefer Sasha. I'm 19 and I'm female. I've got long black hair, I'm quite tanned and I can float! I live on my own in a summer house type of thing. At the moment, Shadow Freddy (Sean) is at my house, because we wanted to hang out. We've been best friends for 10 years, ever since my family died in a fire. He saved me, he tried to get my sister named Nicole (Nightmare Bonnie) but she died in hospital. I cried for years but I always had him with me. Don't get me wrong, I have developed feelings for him since I was 14. I have always followed him like a big brother, he's cute too. He was long black hair and he's also tanned. He's got abs, he used to be the biggest jock in high school but now, we're both older. I like to be simple, he likes to be extra-ordinary. He's good with girls, I'm no good with boys. He says I'm the prettiest girl in the world and I always blush at that comment, but whenever he says that, he always finds a girl trying to kiss him. He breaks my heart, but enough about that. He said that I should host a party, and since it was summer, I should let my friends use the pool. They are the only friends I have, everyone else thinks I'm emo and that I'll be forever alone. "Hey Sasha, you there?" Sean waved his hand infront of my face. I shake my head, "Yeah, I'm here..." I say quietly. He smiles, "Do you want to go get the snacks?" he asks. I nod, "If you don't want to come, it's o-" he cuts me off my grabbing my waist making me gasp quietly. "Of course I'm coming. Can't leave you alone can I? Plus, I don't know where the remote is." I giggled at the last comment, but inside, I'm crying. "Alright, lets go!"

~Time Skip *At the Shops*~

I'm humming to a song as I look for the Doritos. Sean's getting the Mountain Dew and alcohol even though I told him that I don't drink. "I always admit, the ways of my cowardly past... I can't help that, and still I always act afraid. I'm oblivious and now it's back to haunt me, forever..." I sing gently. I reliese that I'm thinking of Nicole, Mom and Dad. I shake my head, "Sasha, stop. They wouldn't want you to cry. You promised you wouldn't cry..." I mumble making sure no one else hears. I smile as I stopped thinking about them, but kept singing, "Countless skies I have painted. Surely, this is where my heart, finally doesn't fall apart..." I sigh and grab everything I was meant to and some gum. I wait for Sean to come, and EVENTUALLY, he appears with a packet of cigarettes. I groan, "Fine..." I pay for everything and chucked the cigarettes at Sean. He catches them effortlessly making me hum the song quietly. "Hey Sash, One day, I'll find you a boyfriend. I know you always say your not into Freddy, or Goldie but I will find someone, because your my best friend..." I looked at him. he was never said anything like that to me, well, ever since Nicole died." I run up to him and hug him. 'I do like someone. I love you...' I'm repeating in my mind. "Your a sweet guy y'know..." I then seperated the hug feeling a blush creep onto my face. "But-" I punch his arm playfully. "Let's get the party ready, dumbass..." I ran the rest of the way home with Sean behind me.

~Time Skip *They are all drunk except Sasha*~

"Let's play *hic* truth or dare..." Springtrap cooed while squinting at me. I rolled my eyes, idiots. They shouldn't be doing this but I ended my agreeing with them.

A/N: Beautiful Start, am I right?!