-=Part 2=-

Everyone passed out, escept Sean, who was smirking at me. ""Hey *hic* Sasha, c'mere..." Sean smirked. I flinched, "Why? And your drunk." I crossed my arms and looked away. Sean's face was pink from all the alcohol. "C'mon babe. *hic* I wanna show you something in my room... I promise I wont fuck you..." Sean leaned against the wall. I stiffened and walked towards him, "Fine, let's go..." I mumbled.He called me babe, oh my gosh! Sasha, calm down. He's drunk, that's why he called you that. He doesn't know what he's doing.

I sigh and walk into his room, its all clean and tidy. I sit on the bed as he digs through a box. He comes out with nothing but his smirk. I raised an eye brow then reliesed he began running towards me. I gasped as he pinned me to the bed. "Y-You said-" he cut off my shaky voice. "Shhh~ Sometimes, I gotta lie to get what I want..." he then smashed his lips into mine making me widen my eyes and stare at him. The sweet sensation he was giving me, 

the softness of his lips

and his beautiful eyes. 

I held in my moans and remained frozen in my positions. He slowly moved his hands towards mine. He held my hands and slowly parted from the kiss, silently huffing from not taking a breath. "And I want *hic* you..." he cooed. He quickly moved his hands to my waist making me gasp loud enough for him to hear, he was directly on top of me, kneeling. He then kissed me again, but more roughly. He bit the bottom of my lip for an entrance but I denied because I was scared. He then half-opened his eyes still kissing me but smirking. He moved one of his hands to my chin. He moved away from my lips, still close to my face. "You and I both know *hic* I'll get in there whether you like it or not..." he whispered then closed the door and locked it with his powers. I closed my eyes blushing, I managed to whisper, "S-Sean..." but that was it. He then dug into another kiss making a light moan escape my mouth.Hopefully, he didn't hear- 

"Ah, so your liking this hm?" 

Well, nevermind.I moved my arms to his neck and pulled him closer, "I've always loved you..." I managed to mumble. He smirked and hiccuped. "I'd love this to continue, but the others *hic* might find out so~" He rubbed my waist, "We'll *hic* try this again, but when I'm more drunk...." he then passed out ontop of me. I smiled gently and kissed the top of his head. What if he doesn't remember what I said? Most drunk people don't remeber what happens when they are drunk but- SASHA! Stop panicking!

I sighed and sliped out of Sean's grip. I unlocked the door and walked out and flew down stairs. Everyone was still on the ground, some people were moaning and getting up but I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I yawned and reliesed the time,4:00am

Yeah, no good shows will be on at this time, damnit. I went on Netflix and went to the Anime section. I went to Sword Art Online and began watching that and soon fell asleep.

-=Time Skip=-I yawn and wake up to the smell of pancakes... my favourite. I smiled and sit up to see what was happening. Sean was in the kitchen flipping pancakes, he hadn't noticed me yet until-"Hey Sasha, I wanna show you something, follow me." He called out as he turned off the stove. I rolled my eyes, "I'm not falling for that trick again..." I answered. He turned to me with a confused expression, "What? I just wanna take you to the park..." he blushed. I ran up to him, "Oh... ok. Sorry, something- uh, um. Happened..." I studdered. Could I make it anymore obvious?! "What happened?" he asked. I smiled awkwardly, "Well, you guys got drunk and... you took me to your room and pinned me to the bed and kissed me a couple of times... And said you liked me and I said I loved you too and then you said 'to be continued...'" What? He was going to figure it out anyway... He looked at me and blushed a deep shade of red. "I uh-" he studdered. I put my finger on his lips, "Hush now Prince Charming, now gimmi those pancakes..." I walked towards the kitchen until he grabbed my shoulder. "Its like 10pm. I was going to say we were going tomorow..." he said softly. I nodded and smiled. He then picked me up bridal style and said, "I'll take you to your room." and I just giggled.

I stopped looking at him when he passed my room and began walking to his. "Wait, what are you doing?" he just smirked and laughed softly. He gripped tighter on my back and thighs. I began trying to wriggle out but he was just simply gripping tighter to the point of hurting me. "Ow..." I moaned. He looked at me, "Shouldn't try and escape..." he cooed. I then got set on his bed. I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. He locked the door and then spread his shadows. We never spreaded our shadows unless it was necessary. Then the room was all foggy and I couldn't see him. I then felt an arm separate my legs and arms. I looked in the direction it was coming from but all I could see was black smoke. I then reliesed I was spread out on the bed, perfect for him.

Oh shit.

Oh crap.

"Are you ready for Shadow Freddy?" I heard him coo.

A/N: Prepare for some shit to happen in the next part o3o