Target 10: Trip to Hokkaido with Varia

Today I went to Hokkaido with Varia. Apparently, Mammon follow as us well. In the car, I sit with Belphegor, the guy who stole my first kiss as well, I can't even face him after yesterday's incident. I look outside not to bother Belphegor and listen to a song that depends on my mood. I search a song title 'Wonder Zone by μ's', I was carried away by the song and started to sing. After two hour had past, Belphegor looked at me. I did not bother to look at him, so I continue look outside while singing. The awkward silence came between us until the driver starts to speak and broke the silence.

Driver: Wow lady, u got a good voice to sing there.

(You) : Thanks, Mr. Driver

Driver: U are welcome.

Lussuria: aw~ (y/n)-chan's is so cute~

Mammon: it doesn't brings any cash with that voice of hers.

Belphegor: but u like it don't u?

Mammon: shut up!

Belphegor: ushishishi~ ochibi-chan is adorable with her cute voice right~?

Levi: yes, she sure does.

(You) : Thanks guys, for your compliment.

Belphegor: s-sure, ochibi-chan.

Lussuria: u are welcome (y/n)-chan~

Levi: u are welcome.

Mammon: it's not like i want to say .....so u are welcome.

Driver: we're at Hokkaido now!

(You) : sure is fast.

Xanxus: Lets go now.

Belphegor: let's go ochibi-chan *grab my wrist*

(You) : hai, hai bel.

We went to our hotel, everyone has to shared a bedroom. Xanxus and Levi share a bedroom, Squalo and Lussuria share a bedroom, while Belphegor, Mammon and me shared a bedroom. We headed to our room, we put our things together and check our bedroom. I find that our room was cozy, it has a twin bed and a single bed.

(You) : I-I will take the single bed then.

 Mammon: I'll be taking the single bed, I don't want to sleep with him.

(You) : b-but I can't sleep with boys 

Belphegor:  so what's the biggie deal?

(You) : still no. Never mind, I'll be sleeping on the floor instead of bed

Belphegor: No, I'll be sleeping on the floor, don't ask me why and don't talk back to me.

(You) : okay.....if u insist.

Lussuria: (Y/N)! *hug me*

(You) : Y-yes?

Lussuria: (y/n)-chan~ sorry.....we all can't stay with u for now.......

(You) : W-why?

Lussuria: we have work to do..... I've asked Levi to take care of u but he refuse and I don't think this both want to take care of u either......

Belphegor: Ushishishi~ I can take care of her, if u want~

Mammon: I'll take care of her bit in return she have to take care of me while I'm sleeping cause I don't want any noise

(You) : I can do that, Hoodie-cchi

Mammon: did u just call me hoodie-cchi?

(You) : yes !