Mewtwo

You get it by now...

~Reader P.O.V~
"Math, Science, and History," I Mumbled (wow already a reference this is bad). This was the worst, mostly since I couldn't solve a SINGLE math problem. History was about 11 pages, and I had to finish a poster for science. It's about 8:00 now and I haven't done anything. I sigh and put everything back into my backpack. Maybe I could do this "later".

As I think about random stuff, I slowly hear my door crack open. "How's HW going?" The voice asked. It's mewtwo. Oh Sh-

He sighs. "Do you care about your grades?" He asked. "Not really" I replied. He sighs again. "I'll help you" he said. "NO! Either I don't do it or you do it for me!" "You won't understand it unless-" "I DO! It's so easy it's hard! I'm having the largest brainfart ever." "I'll tell you the answers and you can write it down" "She wants work" "I'll show the work" "she wants it done her way" "Then lemme see your notes" "....they're in my locker" "DAMN IT (Y/N)! ....... Fine. I'll just do it my way. If she doesn't like it, she can go down below and burn in fire for all I car-" "Ok fine just do it" "ok...." " and you better do history too....." "WELL FAK!"

Now that's a good boyfriend!