mad

dean p.o.v

"don't get all hot on me i just don't like him and i don't like he class" i say and seth cross he arms "yeah but it was no reason for you be all horning on me" seth say and we stared arguing "gosh i hate you so much man" i say but i didn't mean it "jerk" seth say "asshole" i say "slut" Seth say and he haved he eyes watering i sigh and cross my arms "came on now i am the guilty one" i say and Seth sniffle "you started" seth say and he could barely talk "oh i started who is the one who say . you can do whatever you want and in any time"i say mocking him Seth look at me and went to me and slap me and storm off.i sigh "now is my fault like always" i say to my self and rub my cheek.

seth p.o.v

i hate getting in fights whit dean but he sometimes gets in my nerves and i just want to slap him and hit him but at the same time i want to kiss him and never let go of him i bump to someone and i felt on my ass "ow" i say and saw that it was mr.reigns? what is he doing on dean house? "oh sorry i didn't see you there" he say giving me a hand i grab he hand and stand up "its fine don't worry" i say cleaning my self "problems whit dean'? he ask "kinda" i say and he smile to me "by the way what you doing in dean house? not being rude" i say "well i live here" he say and i give him a confuse look "i am he's step-brother and older" he say "oh" i say and he nodded "seth i need to tell you something" he say and i nodded "yes" i say "i-' he was cut off by my phone "sorry its my mom" i say "its ok i tell you in another time" he say and i nodded i answered

M-mom s-seth

s-(answer) hello?

m-where are you?

s-i am at dean house

m-did ya have sex?

s-no mom

m-good because you know that i want you virgin into you get marry!! she yelled a little

s-i know mom

m-because if you get pregnant i make sure you two get marry and that boyfriend of yours take care of the child because sure he was all that when it comes to fuck but then he gets you pregnant and leaves you whit the child but that's not gonna be the case whit my son(she say a little mad)

s-mom? i know and i wont into i get marry and finish my career

m-good my little baby boy.you know that i love you right

s-yes and i love you too

m-well text me when you home sweaty

s-ok bye bye (hang out)

i put my phone on my back pocket and went downstairs i say goodbye to dean parents and left the house i got in my car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i get out of my car and went in the house "oh sweaty why you have you eyes red?did you smoke?or did you get hurt?who hurt my baby?" my mom say "no i just got in a little fight whit dean that's all" i say "aww my baby" my mom say giving me a hug and i couldn't help but i start to tear up a little"i am going to my room" i say and let go of my mom she kiss me on the cheek and nodded i got in my room and lock the door seat on my bed and grab a picture of me and dean that i have on my coffee table.

i sigh and kiss him "you such an asshole but i love you" i say and hug the picture i hear someone trow something at my window so i put the picture back and went to the window i open the curtains and open the window and it was dean "baby i am sorry" he say and i smile to him he climb up to where i was and we where face to face i kiss him and he kiss back we broke the kiss "i am sorry too" i say and he hug me and i hug him back "aww ya so cute" my mom shout and i blush i saw he and she took a picture of us "now dean get out of the roof you can get hurt and go in but no sex" my mom shout and i move so he can came in.

he came in and close the window and curtains he grab my waist and i put my hands around he neck and we kiss passionately and deep.