Pre-request Stage

Heyheyhey!

Thanks for popping by! I'm sure you're here because you want to get some graphics stuff? Well, here's all the information you need to know (probably)!

- Form -

I only make covers for anime books as mentioned in the description. Please do not ask me questions every day or push me to finish your cover.

Please comment below this form if you want a cover (the asterisks are the compulsory questions):

- Title*
- Subtitle (if any)
- Name (as in what name you want to put on your cover. You want your username or a pseudonym sort of stuff?)*
- Characters (please give details)*
- Background
- Overall Feelings*
- Any format you wish for me to follow (where you want the title, your name, character or characters, etc. to be placed on the cover?)
- Any other specifications?

If you could also send me a description of your story, it would help.
Try not to PM me.

If you want a banner or profile picture or any other graphics, please PM me about it, and I'll discuss with you about it because I don't have a form for it.

- Payment -

It's simple. You will have to give me credit. You have to include a direct link to my profile using the mention.

What do I mean and how?
It just means that when your reader clicks on my name, my profile will show up/reader sent to my profile instead of letting the reader to the search and find my profile.
How to do it is:
1. You follow me
2. You use @(my username)

You may unfollow me after you have mentioned me in your book.
If you didn't use the book cover, please dedicate a chapter to me. 
If you decide to use my book cover, please have it on for at least a month.

I will check whether you have given me credit. I will message you if you have yet to give me credit (as a chance). However, after that, if there is no credit given, you cannot request anything for a year.
If the majority of the people who requested does not give me credit in any of the forms, then I will have to implement something I have thought of. I will reveal it when we come to that state.

If you keep bugging me about the cover, I will cancel your request, and you will not be able to request for anything for a month.

- Others -

You may also request for tutorials or some sort of a walk-through of how I did certain covers. Please PM me if you wish for me to do a tutorial. 

I may also post covers of my own as examples (the books may not have been published, or it could have just been a random cover I thought of and did it xd).

Please DO NOT use a cover not created for you without asking me (including the ones I may put up for myself).

Only request for a graphic after publishing your book. I will let you know when I have finished the cover and will only publish your graphic after I have seen that the book is up. Please publish the book within 24 hours of notice.