annoying grell.

You were writing a letter a love letter for example. But to yourself. At the bottom you signed. "Love Sebastion~" you smirked at your genius plan as you walked out if your room and down the hall to grells. Taking a deep breath you let it out and knocked on the door excitedly.

"Grell! Grell! Grel-" you were cut off by the door opening and an annoyed looking Grell glaring at you.

"Oh, its you." he said snottily. You glarred a bit then smirked and held the letter.

"Look what i just got in the mail~" you said snootily. He glarred and ripped it from your hands. He looked it up and down, and you took off down the stairs. His eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!!!" he shouted pulling his chainsaw out of nowere and chased after you. You laughed loudly.

"He like me more then you! I remember the first time we kissed! With tongue too~" you teased him, his eyes widened and he hopped on his chainsaw and started to ride it down the hall way chacing you. You laughed more.

"How dare you try and steal my bassy!!" He shouted at you the anger clear in his voice. You lauhed more and were practically skipping away from him. Meanwhile the letter lay forgotten on the floor.

Hay hoped ya liked it! See yah later!!