William T(tea) Spears.

You were just sitting there innocently, or so others would think, the truth was you were creating yet another love letter from yourself, but to Will, from Grell. You smirked at your plan, sure it was a pretty dirty letter but, eh. Whatever. Smirking you picked it up and read it over, laughing you put it in your pocket and strode off to will office. Smirking you took it out then slipped it under his door. Smirking you ran off hearing footsteps come near, you his behind a corner as the door was opened revealing a very pissed off Will. You snickered as he made his way to grells office, slowly you followed behind to see him move out of the way of a moving red blob. He took out his death scyth and pointed it to grell.

"Explain, this." He said holding the letter out to grell, grell read it and smirked.

"Oh will I knew you'd come around sooner or later~" he tried to sound seductive, Will glared at him.

"Look at the bottom of the page you idiot." He said, grell looked at it and bacame disbelieving.

"I-i didn't write this!" He said, Will glared at him and pushed the Scyth close to grells neck. You snickered then regretted it as they both looked at you.

"Uh, oh..." You said beginning to run away, Will was soon on your heels. Nearing a wall you headed straight for it and ran up it flipping over as grell ran into the wall. But wills scyth pinned the coller of your jacket to the wall, you laughed nervously.

"C-come on man be cool!" You said your hands up diffensivly. He looked at you and got closer. You laughed nervously as grell came towards you as well. Will right up in you face took you coller and started to drag you away.

"I don't do cool" he said as he drug you to the torture chamber. Crying fake anime tears you tried to get away.

"Come on I said I was sorry!!" You shouted getting down to the torture chambers.

"No you didn't!!" Grell shouted at you. You thought about it.

"Oh yeah, well screw you!!"

Bai~