Tablets

Ahkmenrah;

Shes beautiful. She looks like my bride. Peyton. But It can't be her.  Or could it? I but my lip,"What's your name?" I asked. Hoping, just hoping, that it was her.

"I-it's Peyton?" She said, with a little bit of question in her tone.

"You didn't sound so sure about that." I chuckled lightly, as she blushed.

Peyton;

I'm stupid. Seriously. Why the crap would I ask a stranger, If I was right about my name.

"You didn't sound so sure about that." He chuckled lightly, and I started to blush.

"Well.." I giggled nervously. I don't know where I'm going with this. Luckily my dad saved me by talking.

"So the girls are after the tablet?" I nodded slowly,"Then we have to get it back."

"Okay. I'll chase after them," I pointed in the direction they went,"Ahkmenrah you guard the door, Dad you go get some people to help." I nodded.

All was left is someone telling break and clapping once when they say it.

I ran in the direction they went to see Clover carrying the Tablet.

She and Makela walked out of the exit my dad wasn't guarding and ran.

This is my chance. I looked at my watch, 5:43. I can catch them before sunrise, right?

I ran. Each time I lifted my leg I ran faster. And faster. And faster.

I thought I couldn't make it. But I didn't. I caught up to them. I yanked the tablet out of Clovers hand, and kept running.

I heard them gasp,"Who is that?" Makela I think asked.

"Peyton." Clover said, I heard the opening of a pocket knife. Yes a pocket knife. How I know that's what it is? Cause I have one, and it make that same creaking noise where I've only opened it a few times.

I check my pocket for it, it's gone. She stole my knife.

SHE STOLE MY KNIFE! Holy crap. I'm dead.

I ran. As fast as I could. Faster than I was earlier, if that's even possible. This kid Is crazy, idiotic, stupid. The lad is practically me. Except I don't chase people with knives. Well I did once when I was little. But I was a butter knife! It's not like they'd die. It was my crayon box, it had my name on it! This here-This moment is like the crayon box. Except I'm being that nose picking retard who stole it. I should've never took it back. The tablet that is. I need to return it though, so the Wax People will still come Alive. But I don't think I'll make it out alive. I came to a dead end, when I turn around there's Clover. The knife sparkled as pieces of the moon hit it.

"Say goodbye."

Ahkmenrah;

I heard a gurgling scream. The first thing that came to my mind was Peyton. I want to help her but the sun sets soon. I need to get back. But I'd sacrifice my life, for my love. I ran toward the way I heard the scream. Hoping not to hear it again. What I saw when I got there - was unreal.

** Cliffhanger😏😏. What do you think happened? Did Clover kill Peyton?😦**