Chapter 28

1 month later

Jana POV

Its been one whole month and I still feel like shit I haven't spoken to Chris at all. I'm in school Travis moved down to New York I still don't trust him at all its just something fishy.

"Hey bouncy butt."Travis say as I walk out of the school.

"Hey Travis."I say as I look in my purse for my keys to my car.

"You ok?"Travis ask

"Yeah I'm fine."I say as I look up and see Chris I immediately tear up Travis seen me and followed where I was looking.

Chris POV.

I seen Jana man she looked pale and she has baggy eyes. I already knew it was because of me but I can't fucking stop thinking about her I mean I love her but I can't. I seen her with some dude I haven't even meet him but he is up to something I can feel it.

I seen Jana tear up but I just continued to go to my car I drove past her but we locked eyes but I quickly broke the contact.

Memories of us flashed in my head.

Flash black

" Will good."I say as I continue to eat like five minutes later I was done eating and so was she.

"Mmmm that was good."She say as she suck the syrup off her fingers I grabbed her other hand and sucked the syrup off.

She giggles and I kiss her.

"Mmmmmm."She moans as she kiss back.

"You have some very soft lips jana."I say.

"Thank you."She say.

Man she made me so fucking happy. I drove to my business meeting and was zoned out.

"Chris man you been zoned out all day."My business partner mijo say.

"Uh excuse me."I say as I stand up and walk out. I'm getting my baby back.

The end.

I love this book.