Chapter 6

1 month later

Amora P.o.v

And ooh there's something bout the way Your sun shines on my face
It's a love so true, I could never get enough of You
This feeling can not be wrong, I'm about to get my worship on
Take me away, It's a beautiful day

I sung as I woke up to the sun shining in my face . I smiled I love waking up on sunny days. That song was in my heart so I sung it . Its Thursday so I probably won't do nothing today . I got up and grabbed my towel and my Strawberry Peach Body wash I bought yesterday it smelled bomb . I looked in the mirror and just admired myself for a minute I smiled and started taking off my shorts and under clothes and cut the shower on hot waiting till I see the steam from the shower and I stepped in letting the water run down my body I grabbed my wash cloth and squirted some on it and lathered it on my body washing everywhere then I reapplied some body wash and washed again I grabbed my face cloth and washed my face then I brushed my teeth and stepped out the shower grabbing my towel wrapping it around my body I grabbed my clothes and was heading to go put them in the laundry room I noticed the door was unlocked I thought I locked it last night I guess I didn't I went and locked the door then put my clothes in the laundry room . I Got out a bowl and some milk and Honey bunches of oats , the one with the strawberries of course , I sat all of it on the table then I went upstairs and I walked in my room to my dresser and I was about to grab my bra when I saw Zavien I thought I was seeing stuff but sure enough it was him . I stood there looking at him trying to figure out how he got in here " You left your door unlocked " He must've known that's what I wanted to know . I stood there mad because he didn't even knock who told him he can just walk in my house " That don't mean you can walk into my house without knocking I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes and walked to the guess room and got dressed . I shook my head , I walked out the room hoping zavien left I don't know why but he starting to irritate me . " You wish I was gone didn't you" he said laughing . Is he a mind reader or something cause I sure was just thinking that " I surely do But my wish but to come true " I told him walking and opening my door so he can leave , he just sat there looking stupid . I put my hand on my hip and told him to leave he laughed and got up and closed the door . " Zavien for real get out my house , I'm not even playing " I said getting seriously mad I'm tryna stay calm but its not working..

Zavien P.o.v

She really getting mad , she look like she tryna stay calm she probably bout to go off on me in a minute . I came to see her because she was all I can think about and when I got to the door I wanted to surprise her hoping the door was unlocked and it was so I just walked on in and I heard the shower running which meant she was probably in the shower so before i went to her room I seen the bathroom door opened a little and I decided to peek through I saw her washing her face , I must say her body is banging and I can't wait to hit that I laughed and walked to her room amd browsed around a bit I looked in her drawer and saw a picture of her and this old lady probably her Grandma I also saw 2 KJV bibles I laughed why she need two bibles. I heard the shower cut off and I hurriedly sat on the bed and waited for her to come in . I sat there like 5 minutes before she actually came into the room . I sat there waiting on her to notice me and when she did I smirked I already knew she was wondering how I got in " You left your door unlocked " I told her as I sat there undressing her with my eyes . it was obvious she was irritated that I walked in without knocking , she walked out the room to get dressed leaving me there alone I got up and walked down stairs and sat in the living room waiting for her to come down . When she came down she didn't look to happy that I was still here " You wished I was gone didn't you " I said smirking she went and opened to door basically telling me to leave she must be tripping I'm not leaving till I get what I want I went and closed the door that's when she got mad boy she started yelling and fussing at me about how I'm starting to irritate her and mess like that . I couldn't stop looking at her lips they were just so beautiful . I couldn't help myself from doing what I was about to do I kissed her in the middle of her yelling I was hoping she kiss back but she didn't instead she tried pushing me off , the more she pushed me off the more I pulled her in I pinned her to the wall kissing on her neck while she started hitting me " Zavien get off me " She yelled as she attempted to kick me I stopped and stared at her and saw the fear in her eyes I pulled her to the couch and pushed her down about to get what I been wanting for a while .

Amora P.o.v

I layed there in fear I was about to get my innocence tooken from me . I tried crossing and tightening my legs so Zavien couldn't lift my skirt but he is way bigger then me so it didn't work . He lifted my skirt which revealed my panties and he literally ripped them off . " Please Don't do this " I told him as tears started slipping out my eyes he pulled down his boxers and thruster himself in me roughly not even caring that ima virgin it hurted terribly " STOP PLEASEE " I repeatedly yelled as he kept thrusting in me . I silently prayed and just started calling on Jesus hoping this will end soon

Raine P.o.v

Y'all missed me didn't y'all lol . I haven't saw my best friend in a month and I felt like going to see her when I pulled up and saw a Black Honda civic which was probably Zae's because they have been hanging out alot she also been hanging with a girl named Shayna too . I got out my car and went too knock on the door when all of a sudden I heard Screaming " STOP PLEASEEE " I knew for a fact that's was Amora , I quickly remembered that she kept a spare key under her mat I looked under and it was there i quickly grabbed it unlocking the door . I cried as soon as I walked in I saw zavien forcing himself into Amora while she just sitting there crying I immediately pushed him off of her and just started stealing him in his face I looked and saw amora crying that made me angrier . I had to control myself I stopped and called the police and went to comfort my bestFriend " it'll be okay babygirl " I hugged her and sat there as she cried . I feel bad for her nobody should have to go through this I cried with her ..

The police finally came and they arrested him , he admitted that he did rape her I'm just glad he gone....

y'all ain't see this coming

Zae in jail

Raine came just in time

Amora got raped

More to come

Vote

Comment

Update soon