Family Day?

"If you wanna bad bitch, makin' money (check)
Need someone to call you up when you're lonely (check)
Or put it on you real good when you want it
I can love you right
I'm not the jealous type, but boy
I can treat you right
Much better, much better, much better than she can
But, I'm not jealous, cause I can treat you better" Baija Rodriquez~Jealous Type
___________________

Journey

"Everybody got their passes?" I asked as we met up at the entrance of the carnival.

Everyone nodded as we began to hand the lady our passes. I held Jeremiah as we walked entered.

"Mommy why you not picking me up?" Jaylen asked mean mugging Jeremiah.

"Because he asked first and fix your face." I said pointing my finger in his face.

"You can put me down Jojo." I kissed his cheek and put him down. I seen Jaylen frown.

"You want mommy to pick you up Jay?"he smiled nodding causing me to laugh and pick him up blowing on his chubby cheeks.

"Stop babying him he ain't no little girl."

"Yeah I'm not a wittle girl." Jaylen said squirming outta my arms.

"Ima slap your ass Javon."

"Shut up ugly" he kissed my cheek.

"Alright everybody we'll meet up at the Ferris wheel in about an hour or two." Cole said as he had his arm around Blake.

Everyone nodded and began to disperse. Cole and Javon went off with Jaylen , Makayla and Jeremiah, Marcus and Ronnie went off with her niece Chloe which was weird Erica and Blake went off with Dayci which left me with Kenya.

"My own baby ain't even wanna spend the day with me." Kenya said laughing.

"I know I'm stuck with you."

"Bitch shut up you should be honored. But wassup with you and Javon I seen yall all feely touchy."

"Feely touchy or touchy feely dumbass."

"Girl you know what I meant but what's the tea."

"Wellllll..." She straight faced me making me laugh.

"We're together."

"Yessss." She squealed grabbing my hand.

"Calm down. But all jokes aside I'm scared as hell."

"Of what?"

"That some shits gonna go down like always when we're together and I don't wanna lose him for good."

"And you won't yall both think now yall got something good so as long as yall both are focused on each other then nothing should go wrong."

She was right. In the past we hurt each other because of lies and infidelity. I feel that this time we both know that it hurts like hell to lose eachother. We can't take another heart break. Well at least I can't.

"Ok well enough of me what's up with you." She blushed and looked down.

"Is Kenya Shay blushing?"

"Bitch my black ass can't blush."

"Girl what happened tell me." She didn't say anything.

"You got some huh bitch?" She stayed quiet making me gasp.

"Kenya who?"

"Someone you know." I stopped walking.

"Someone I know?" She nodded.