Chapter 1

*Mia's pov*
My names Mia, I'm 20 years old and I'm a dancer. I love dance it makes me feel free. I was at the dance studio when my best friend and flat mate poppa  runs in and says she is taking me to i55 and I was pretty excited because I like to watch youtubers but my faves are the sidemen. I have a bad past and I watched them to make me feel better.

*Time skip to i55*
*Pippas pov*
We were driving to insomnia and I was excited to meet the sidemen. I love them so much. Mia used to cut herself because she had a rough time at school and a at her house and she moved out when she was 17 because she hated it at her house but she doesn't like to talk about it. We arrived at Coventry and we parked and got out of the car. The place was massive and we didn't know where to go so we decided to go and check into our hotel first.

*Mia's PoV*
"Let's go check into our hotel," pippa said. Ok I replied and we started to walk to the hotel.
"Hello can I help you?" Said the women behind the desk and we asked for our room and she gave us the key and we started to make our way up to the room. As we were walking along the corridor I turned and started running backwards but I bumped into a group of people. I looked up to see. The sidemen!!