Part 4

That following Wednesday at school was painful. I didn't want to see them. It hurt too much. I walked to my locker and saw Drew making out with Rachel. I felt the tears coming again. I guess I was more upset than I realized. I shouted cuss words to the sky. People looked at me. Even Drew and Rachel. When I saw them looking at me, I was crying by then. I looked Drew straight in the eye and ran out of school. I felt everyone's eyes on me. I didn't care. I cried the entire day. When I stopped crying, Id get the picture in my head of them making out, and start again. I couldn't forget. Not until he had me.

Drew texted me after school. He wondered what was wrong with me. I didn't reply. I didn't go to school the next day. He texted before and after school again. I still didn't reply. That went on until Friday. Friday after school he texted and I still didn't reply. I hadn't been to school either. About thirty minutes after he sent the text, I heard knocking at the front door. I dreaded opening it. My makeup was smudged all over my face from the crying I did all week. I opened the door anyways. It was Drew. When I saw that it was him my eyes went big and I started tearing up. I fell to my knees. "_______! Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked me, concerned. "Where are your parents?" I didn't answer him. He came over to me and put his arms around me. I pushed him off of me. I stood up. Drew thought I was calming down, but I wasn't. I pushed him out the door. He was confused. "_______, what did I do? I thought we were friends." I stared at the floor and occasionally up to his eyes. He waited on my answer. I finally said, "What friends? I have no friends. I never had any friends." I could see the hurt in his eyes. "I..I don't understand what's going on." He replied. "You're popular. Stay with the popular crowd. I'm a lonely emo outcast bitch. Those two don't mix." I then started shutting the door on him, but he put his foot in the way. I opened it to see him again. He was tearing up. I felt bad, but irritated with him. "You changed." He said. "You don't even know me. You wouldn't care if I died." I said coldly. "Yeah, you're right. I wouldn't care." He snapped back. I saw the hatred in his eyes. The eyes that were once beautiful turned evil and cold. Tears fell down my face. I looked at the floor. I felt empty. I couldn't feel any real emotion, even though tears were rolling down my face. I looked up at him again. His expression changed from cold to sorry. "Goodbye" I said to him. "_______... I..I'm sor-" I shut the door before he finished.