9.

O MY GOD, I REACHED #102 ON FANFICTIONM DFIUEDIGHD IM FREAKING OUT. I HOPE I GET ABOVE THE #100. I'M GONNA BEAT THOSE ONE DIRECTIONS FANFICS OUT THE WAY WITH NEYNEY ♥

(No offence to One Direction, i love them)

Neymar pov

'It's going to be ok.' I said while rubbing her back. She shook her head. 'It's not Neymar, it's not going to be ok!' She suddenly screamed.

'These few days sucked, ok. Natasha is working on my nerves, I can't even remember when we made love. Good love!'

The last one, she whispered and shook her head again.

'We need to let this stop.' I said. 'How Ney? How? I don't know where she is, I don't have any evidence. I even looked at the camera's of the building, the camera is not focusing on the desk of Amanda. Only my door. And I didn't saw NO ONE who walked to her desk.'

'You can also quite your job.' I suggested, and I felt immediately stupid when I said that.

'Are you kidding me?' She raised her voice again. I stopped the car and looked at her. 'I am sorry, I shouldn't say that.'

'Yeah you shouldn't!' She screamed again.

'God damn, Elena are you pregnant or something?' I yelled back. 'I am on my period!'

I nodded. 'I will get you chocolate.'

'Why do you think that chocolate can make everything better?' She screamed, like again.

'Because It does?' I chuckled. 'Bad time Ney, bad time.' She turned around and looked with her beautiful angry face out of the window.

Elena pov

'Here is your chocolate.' Neymar said while walking to me. I was watching tv in my pajama, just to take my mind off. It was rafaello, it wasnt even chocolate but actually it is kind of way. Inside there's white soft chocolate and the outside is filled with coconut. I love this so much.

'Thank you babe.'

I grabbed the rafaello from him and he was about to walk away but tried to grab his arm. 'Neymar.' He turned around and looked at me confused. 'What?'

'I am sorry, that I was screaming while you were comfort me. I.. I..' I mumbled and looked down my fingers. 'I shouldn't done that.' I continued.

'It's ok bonita. I already forgave you.' He walked to me and pressed a kiss on my forehead. 'Don't be angry, but I have to go to training. It's only going to take two hours. I will be done at 7, and I will take you to diner.'

'Or, you buy diner and we eat it here.' I suggested. He nodded. 'If that makes you happy, fine. See you later mi amor.' He pressed his soft lips on mine and I couldn't get enough and pulled him closer to me, when things were about to get intense he took his lips of me. 'You are on your period, and I am almost late for my training. So we better keep this for later.' He winked.

'And what if I wasn't on my period?' I said while smirking.

'Than you know what I would do.' He also smirked what made me laugh.

'Goodluck!' I screamed.

'Thank you!' He yelled back and walked outside.

After watching one episode of Prison Break, which I look with Neymar but I'm behind. The doorbell rang, I groaned loudly and walked to the door. When I swing the door open, there stood someone I wasn't expecting.

'David what are you doing here?'

'I brought something for you.' He showed me a box. I looked at him surprised and took the box. 'What is it?'

'If you open it, you can see it yourself.' He smiled. 'Wow, sassy are we?'

I opened the box and there were a pair of sneakers. They were completely white, it were Adidas shoes. Inside the shoes there was a photo grave and the sneakers had red details and they were amazing.

'O my god. Thank you so much. This is, too much.' I laughed. 'They are from my new shoe line of Adidas, I designed 5 pair of shoes. The photo grave here, it's mine.' He explained. I nodded and couldn't stop smiling after the sweet surprise.

'Thank you so much David, but why?'

'I was being a thirsty and annoying in the beginning and it sucks that you aren't a real designer anymore just an assistance of Lorenzo. So I just want to cheer you up a little and say sorry for what happened earlier.'

'Thank you so much David, I really mean it.' I held the door open and let him in. We sit on the couch and talked about almost everything.

Oh he is by the way half Colombian, and half Porto Rican. Amazing combination.

The door opened and Neymar entered. His eyes went to David and then to me.

'Oh hey sweetie, uhm you know David.' I said while faking a smile, which I know things were about to get ugly.

He nodded to him and looked at me. The awkward level just went to 9000 and luckily David broke it off. 'I uhm, need to go. Thank you again.'

'No no, thank you!' I smiled. I guided him to the door and when he left and closed the door. Neymar stood before me with his arms crossed.

'We were just chilling and talking. I didn't do anything Neymar.' I said. 'I believe you, but he even enjoyed from the rafaello I gave you. I don't trust this guy.'

'Neymar, don't be jealous. He is kind, something I didn't expect. He even gave me shoes from his new line.' I showed him the box and the shoes inside.

'Next time, don't expect shoes from another men.'

I rolled my eyes. 'You're overreacting Ney.' I said while closing the box and walked to our room.

'Don't trust him too much!' He screamed.

'I don't!'

'No wait, don't trust him at all.'

I stopped walking and looked behind me.

'And I don't want him again in my house.' He continued.

'Neymar shut up!' I screamed and closed the door.