Chapter 7 - Club

Nikki Pov: 

We arrived at the club and all you could see were bright lights and people drinking and dancing. I'm really nervous too see what will happen. This is my second time coming to a bar/club. The first time was after my break up. My friends forced me to go, so I had to. 

"Ok you guys find a table for all of us, while we will get the drinks" Brie said pointing at us   

Me, Brie, and Dean all went to get the drinks while the rest went to find tables. It was me, Brie, Dean, Natalya, Seth, Roman , and Kelly that came to a club. The rest superstars went somewhere else. 

"Yeah..... We'd like six beers and a few shots" dean said to the bartener. Who was getting our drinks. I look behind us, where the people were dancing and talking. 'Whats taking him so long'? I thought to myself. 

I looked at our table where they were sitting. Natalya was talking to Roman. And Seth was talking to Kelly Kelly. I stared at Seth for a few seconds. Not even a few seconds I was just staring at him thinking of other thinks. He met my stare and smiled. He then winked at me which got me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my Brie mode shirt, fixing it and blushing like crazy. 

"Thank you" I heard, I looked at Brie and she was holding a couple of beers while dean was holding the rest. "Come on Nikki let's go" Dean said to me. Deans really nice. I'm happy Brie found a guy like him. 

"Ok guys whooooooo's readyyyyyyyyy for Brieeeeeeeeee Modeeeeeeeee"? I heard Brie say. I looked at her weirdly. Confused at the same time. "Brie mode means to get crazy and drunk" I looked at roman, who said it and smiled at him. "Well know I know, thanks" I said to him. Not sure on what to say. "No problem". 

We got our drinks and I took a sip. Feeling something sharp going down my throat. "It's been so long since I had a beer and it taste so new" I said to them. Which made Kelly Kelly laugh. "Yeah that happens. Like to me" she said looking around the bar. 

"I'm gonna go dance. You guys do whatever" Kelly Kelly said to all of us. Getting up and walking to the  dance floor. 

"Yeah I'm going to go call TJ. It's been two days since we talked and I miss him" Natalya said. 

"See you Natalya" I said to her waving. "Yeah bye" she replied back. 

"Natalya"? Brie asked. "Yeah her nickname is Natalya" I said back to Brie seeing her nods. 

"Want to go dance........"? I looked beside me seeing Seth looking at me. "Oh your talking to me" I said to him. "Of course now is that a yes"? He asked. "Yeah sure" I replied getting up and following him to the dance floor. Seeing Kelly dancing with a guy which made me chuckle. I don't want to get drunk. The last time I did my head was hurting for way to long. A dance could stop me from drinking too much. Right? 

We got to the dance floor and started to dance. Seth smiled at me and I smiled back. 'Why does he give me the feels'? I asked to myself. 

"Sooooooo....."? He asked not sure what to say. "Sooooooo what"? I asked him. He chuckled "what's your story"? "What do you mean"? "Well...... Everyone has a story. Your sister Brie she left for wrestling. Why didn't you"? Seth asked. His voice full of curiosity.

"Well..... We both found diva search and thought being twins in this company would be great so she entered. We asked our parents if you could go and they said 'NO'. Brie got mad. Our parents always never let us do what we want and I guess Brie was tired about that. Soooo.... She ran away. She asked me if I wanted to come but, I just couldn't leave my parents. They were my everything. So Brie left and before she left she promised me that she would come back and get me. But that never happend. My parents switched my phone to make sure that we wouldn't contact at all. They wouldn't let me watch wrestling earthier. And that made me MAD. So about four days ago I I was on the wwe website and I saw Brie for the title on survivor series. I bought tickets and Natalya drove me here to meet. So that's what happened" I said to him making sure not to cry. 

We weren't dancing anymore. Seth's arms were crossed against his chest while my hands were in my jeans pockets. "That sucks. An what do you mean by 'THEY WERE MY EVERYTHING' what does that mean"? He asked. 

"If they were holding me from seeing my sister then I had to do the only thing I could do at that moment....... ". "AND THAT WAS TO RUN AWAY" both me and Seth said at the same time nodding at each other. 

"So what are you going to do now"? He asked me. 

"I don't know, I just don't know" I said looking away from Seth. 

..................

Author: Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it wasn't long. I just don't feel great today. My head hurts a lot. And I feel so clueless.  

Thank your for reading 

Lots of love ❤❤❤❤❤ 

If there are any mistakes. Please don't mind. I'm to tired to read this over again :)